Tire choice and size opinions

BRE

Ok guys, it's about time for tires on mine.
Wheels are 16x10.

I'm thinking I'm gonna stay the same size that's on it (285-75-16) but I'd be up for a little wider however I am not aware of a size that does that and I'm pretty familiar with tires but if anybody has suggestions id listen.

I'm pretty well decided on my choices down to two tires. I've ran one and loved them, the other I've never been around.
Looking at the Mickey Baja MTZ or the Goodyear Duratracs.
I liked the noise level of the Duratracs as well as the look.
My biggest deal with how my trucks look now is these tires have that bulged sidewall look and I wanna get away from that.

Opinions and suggestions are appreciated...
Pics for reference.
589018c31422105fa623c2cb91d38e10.jpg

37be98ec291e6970b09359dc237867ea.jpg

6a2cd92a422af40000235efa879b7b12.jpg

What do you mean by bulged sidewall?

Very curved look lol. Basically I feel it looks like the tires not wide enough for the wheel.
Maybe it's just me though. I'm not very good at describing things Dan! Lol

hankook dynapro's. Favorite tires I've ever had on a truck. I'm also running 16x10's, with 285's. For "just" an A/T, they are killer in swampy chit, even with the loaded gooseneck. They're not going to give the false appearance that your truck is a bad ass off road rig though, so you might want to go with the M/T's. :poke:

Ok seeing as I didn't look up the 305's at my old mans the other day the fact the Duratracs don't come in 305-70's in 10 ply, is a problem.

I'm not after anything super aggressive but I want a touch more than what most call an all terrain. I loved those Duratracs on my one ton. No road noise and just the right amount of aggressive. They wore great. I've never been around the Mickey tires though.

Dynapro's IMO, too. Run them on 8-9 trucks that I deal with regularly, they do everything well and look good doing it.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

As always, I appreciate the suggestions, however the dynapros are out. Know several people that run them and have good things to say but not one of the tires in the running.

I run toyo open country at2s and they have been an awesome tire pulling and on the street. Hankook dynapros wear like iron, my sis put a little over 80k on a set on a 4runner

Back