Tire pressure gauge

What do you guys use for your trailer tires? The last one I had was a cheap truck stop one that went to 80 psi and it blew up checking the truck tires LOL So when I went to check my trailer today because they were squatting pretty good, I had no idea what they were at. I'd like something a little better quality.

Believe it or not, I bought one at a bicycle shop years ago that reads up to 110 psi. It is a metal casting with a round face. No problems here.

Last edited:
I use the slime brand RV guage with the dial. It goes up to somewhere around 160? And it works great for duallies.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I ended up getting one like striper posted. Hope i don't kill it right away. Things seem to break just from being in my presence.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Tire pressure guages dont seem to last around anyone. The ones I have had in the past are tough as nails, but inaccurate as hell. Or they are nice and precise, but if you set them down to hard the guage breaks.

I use a blue point gauge/inflator and it's tough as nails and has been very accurate.
a7erebeg.jpg

Sent from my paperweight

So I need a better locking tire chuck for my intake valve stem. What do you guys use? I wish I could find one like what comes on those little plastic 12v air compressors for the car, those ones lock on tight.

Back