Tires chopping already?

Runninlean

Say When racing
So I got 3500 miles on the 14 and have already noticed the front tires starting to chop. Has anyone else noticed this? Possibly the tires them selves or thoughts?

My nittos were cupping bad and pulling to the right. Front was way towed in. Reduced tow in myself and rotated tires. Seems a lot better now.

Mine started to chop around 4k took it in said the toe was off a lil. But it was from "towing heavy" and that I should contact the tire manufacturing company. I'm not real happy with the service dept I have a vibration noise at 60 mph really annoying service manger said its no big deal and to turn radio up!

Yea I have been extremely busy with starting to build.my new house hasn't been on my mind but is again now and its still making the noise at 60 mph.

I had a vibration around 65 in one of the tires, had side to side runout. Dealer rebalanced one and ordered a new tire for the one with runout. For some reason dodge just seems to have shatty azz tires.

They did scratch the he11 out of both rims on the tire machine and dented one. I was not happy, supposed to take it in and see what their wheel guy can do to fix them. He better be one he11 of a polisher if he intends to get these scratches out.

Not real impressed with the way dodge handles tires. I went in to have my tpms threshold lower from 80psi to 50psi. They acted like changing from stock tires to nittos was a dpf delete. I told them the factory tires were junk I didnt want on my 65k truck.

Yea mine is a 14 3500 drw with the nexans they are highway tread . They ride nice and quiet and still have some traction on grass. I just have to watch where I go alot more then my old truck .

My 14 has the same 20" Firestone on it and currently sitting at 5500 miles I have seen no signs of tire chopping or othe abnormal wear. Mostly highway miles though.

My 11 came with Michelin LTX's and those were the best tire I have ever had. Got 45k out of them and would of got moreverything if it wasn't for going into winter

Back