tires for sale

03 5.9

I've got 4 315/70R17 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ's with very few miles on them, around 90% tread left, would like to get $750 obo
Also have 5 315/70R17 BFG AT's, 4 have around 85% tread and the one is practically brand new, would like to get $850 obo
Would really like to move these so make offers. Would take trade on some 33" sts or bfg ats.

I've got a set of 33-12.5-16.5 on eagle 058 rims that are in great shape. Tires have 9/32 tread or better on them. Trade straight up for your BFG's? Let me know. Thanks

I've got a set of 33-12.5-16.5 on eagle 058 rims that are in great shape. Tires have 9/32 tread or better on them. Trade straight up for your BFG's? Let me know. Thanks

Forgot to mention they are BFG a/t tires on the rims.

i dont know if 16.5 rims will fit on my truck, i originally had a leveling kit but took it out and the bfgs rubbed a little on my 1/4" thick mud flaps so they probably wouldn't, never ran mtzs without leveling kit

can u get me a pic of the rims. thanks

Pm me your e-mail and I can send a few pics. If you have a 3rd gen they won't fit from my understanding, gotta have a 17 inch wheel.

Third gen will not fit a 16.5" wheel without caliper modifications.

Where in IA are you? I have a set of 33x12.5r16 sts's 85-90% tread, maybe interested in trading you for the mtz's....

thank you very much.. got my first 2 hooks on them tonight on a super sticky track. I was worried they would be too much but I took a 3rd in 2.5 and a 2nd in 2.8 class with them aired up to 60 in the front and 30 in the rear... I totally forgot to check my hitch height before I left, and didn't account for the extra 2" in rubber. but I made due and did pretty good considering... thanks alot they will be put to very good use!

Back