Tires

ehines218

So I am looking to buy new tires and wheels and am looking for a tire that will perform well at the strip. My dilemma is I work at a tire store and need to buy through them and can't buy 420's or proxies due to legalities. So what lt rated tire will hook up best

A lot of Terra Grapplers and Open Country's have been in the mid 10's. If you are going faster than that you need to go to radials or slicks.

Why do you have to buy through them?
Because I loose my job if I dont. Dumb but it's a decent paying job with awesome benefits. I'd love to get a set of the old toyo at but can't find any only at2 and they are a little to aggressive from what I've seen. We looked in our entire store invetory and we have 3 305/55/20 at but I haven't been able to find a fourth anywhere

How would they know if you bought tires elsewhere? Do they have PI's following all of the employees around?

If your a good employee he won't fire you for buying tires elsewhere lol it's illegal first of all. If your looking for a specialty tire he don't carry how can he blame you.

Problem is we can get anything they just aren't letting me get the specialty tires. Even though they have an adiquet load rating just not ply rating

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Problem is we can get anything they just aren't letting me get the specialty tires. Even though they have an adiquet load rating just not ply rating

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So then you can't...... Simple they won't let you buy what you want to spend your money on your truck lol if he's giving you tires then take what he will give but if your buying them with his discount .... That's still your money. Buy what you want.

Just making sure I'm reading this correctly, your saying your employer will fire you if you purchase tires anywhere but from "them" dafuk kinda place do you work at? Just checking so I make sure never to give them any of my business...

Back