Tires.....

same as last year except you can run car tires with everyone except truckwars and you better ask before you buy as far as tires go. But there will be a 8000LB class that has 2 rules to it this year weight and hitch height otherwise run what ya brung and leave the box of tissues at the house.

truck an auto or 5spd

auto-pit bull rockers. seems like you need to be able to stop them.
man-Nittos. just need to turn them slow. I would look into the mud grapplers though.
just my $.02

oh and i have 4 33x12.5x17 nitto mud grapplers for sale

seems like nittos (mud grapplers) hook harder the more they wear. The more you spin them the sticky they get. You can over spin the rockers and lose them. Once they get wore down enough, they are shot. You can run Mud Grapplers till they are almost bald. Lance will speak for that!

I don't know how the 420s do, since i have not ran those

seems like nittos (mud grapplers) hook harder the more they wear. The more you spin them the sticky they get. You can over spin the rockers and lose them. Once they get wore down enough, they are shot. You can run Mud Grapplers till they are almost bald. Lance will speak for that!

I don't know how the 420s do, since i have not ran those

Yeah I can say that you can run them damed mud grapplers till they are slicks lol, they will still hook, not as great but if you can drive your rig you can manage!! think my truck will be sporting trail grapplers. that is when she rolls out of the damed shop!!!! :nail::nail:

what are you asking for the mud grapplers. and has anyone ran the STSs I lived in Lima for 3 years and do some of the tug a truck pulls when Im around except my truck is more of a sledpuller I just do the tug a trucks sometimes so Ill just run my STSs just wondering how they did.

Back