TN to OK Jan 9th. Empty trailer.

25+5 hydro dove right? That's the exact trailer i want.

Now i just need something to haul with it...

21+9. I would have got a 23+9 but the 30 footer is perfect for hay. 5' or 6' diameter bales fit perfectly.

IMG_4796med.jpg

moto_0107.jpg

moto_0104.jpg

Last edited:
Update:

Driving East Sat Jan 7th and returning West on Jan 8th.

Here's the load going out. I managed to pickup and load Boseefus last night. LOL

IMG_5491.jpg

IMG_5489.jpg

IMG_5490.jpg

Update:

Driving East Sat Jan 7th and returning West on Jan 8th.

Here's the load going out. I managed to pickup and load Boseefus last night. LOL

IMG_5491.jpg

IMG_5489.jpg

IMG_5490.jpg

I didn't realize the beverly hillbillies had moved to stillwater, and had no idea they were moving home to TN. LOL

I cant get the image of a 2nd gen hauling a giant slice of bacon getting chased by a Trex down the interstate out of my head.

Leaving at 4:30am tomorrow. Last chance to get some crap hauled west for cheap. Lemma know by 2pm today 'cause I'll be off the computer 'til Monday. :D

Sounds like the ranch needs a hot tub.

Do you have an air suspension on that rig?

I have an air seat in my dump truck....wonder if it would fit in the Dodge. :hehe:

In OK, the road is good, but the bridges are crap. In AR, the whole thing is a POS. In TN, the roads are mostly nice and smooth. I should use my profit to by Sullastic's. LOL

You should look into the air springs Jory. Makes a major difference in ride quality. Even on Pennsylvania highways. LOL

If I had money to burn I'd do air springs, LED lights, a new turbo, ball joints, exhaust manifold, new brakes and rotors, and pay someone to find the dang shakin' in the front end at 65 mph. For now...I have none of these. :(

Back