too many miles???

strokin'_tatsch

Death Row Inmate #7
i want ya'lls opinions. do y'all think that 240,000 miles is too much to do many mods to. if so what mods should i do? what makes me wonder is my stepdad's dodge has 210,000 miles and he just got some stuff done to his injector pump and the timing. and now it's dumping oil everywhere.

It's never too late brother. Don't worry man, I'll do my best to keep you from blowing it up.:)

hey Strokin' we're pretty much in the same boat. Im 17 and on tight budget. My(my dads..) truck has about 232k, I'm getting a downpipe possibly pyro guage and cutout soon. This summer when i make some money ill most likely get an intake. after that I'm lost

I would stick to minor mods like intake, exhaust, intercooler and maybe small injectors.

yeah i was thinking about doing some of the same mods as rubberduck has. DP-Tuner with DIY stage 1's. no nitrous for me though. it's all throttle, no bottle for me. i can't decide if i actually want stacks or regular dual exhaust

how about open downpipe :woohoo: im trying to go the electric cutout route so its not obnoxious all the time.... long trips etc.

yup... i'm going to open up the dp, then it's all open exhaust into 6" miter cut stacks for me:woohoo: . then after that i will get injectors, chip, etc. after i'm done, let the cummins killing comence!!!!!!!! jk for all y'all cummins owners out there. it will just be my brothers and my stepdad's cummin's

Back