Took the MFDT on it's maiden voyage today

Well dang, that's a successful maiden voyage if I've ever seen one. It's nice to see it out on the track. I have to admit, I am a little jealous. At the pace my truck is coming along, I don't know if I'll make it on the track at all this year.

Scott - nice passes! You mentioned needing a shift light, didn't you install the ISSPRO tach? It has a built in shift light. If you want it brighter, you could send it back and we can punch out the face dial over the light, it makes it REALLY bright.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

i havnt got it hooked up yet michael. im wanting to but i dont know what to do about not having the plug and wires that plug into the back. was looking at a shift light to rig it up temporarily. where exactly on the tach is the light? i dont see anything in there? lol

Did you only get the tach and didn't get a harness???

The shift light is on the bottom edge at about the 5:30 position.

Scott,
Have the harness in my briefcase. I'm in Houston tonight, then heading towards Dallas tomorrow night (may stay somewhere on the way). Where are you at, I might be able to swing it by on my way through somewhere. I have limited internet access, but please try giving me a call at five zero three four zero seven one three eight eight.

If all else fails, maybe I can help you install it Friday night or Saturday morning.

Thanks,
Michael

is it that easy to install? we might have the truck up there friday night? the truck is at relentless diesel in willis texas ( 35 minutes north of houston on i-45 ) right now, should be picking it up tomorrow night. i live in college station which is an hour or so out of the way on your trip from hosuton to dallas

Scott - what time tonight are you picking it up? I'll plan to drop by Relentless on my way out of Houston later today. Who should I ask for at Relentless?

Scott - what time tonight are you picking it up? I'll plan to drop by Relentless on my way out of Houston later today. Who should I ask for at Relentless?

Wow. That's service right there....

Back