Hypermax
Wade
Robinson
Dean (?)
H&S (?)
Hamilton (?)
Hogue (?)

Might actually have a field this year!!

Has H&S, Hamilton or Hogue qualified or is qualifying not a requirement for TD, just come if you want?

Dunno, that's why I am question marking them. Even if 4 showed up, so there were actual "rounds" that would be sweet.

So I was thinking....

Scheid Didn't think they were running NHRDA anymore?
Hypermax
Wade
Robinson
Dean (?) Heard he won't be there
H&S (?) Highly doubt they'll be there
Hamilton (?) No
Hogue (?) Laughable

Might actually have a field this year!!

Looks like it will be a very small field again.

Oh ya I forgot about your shoulder, that sucks. Be awesome to see your rail make some passes.

I spoke with Jeff Dean last weekend at the local dirt drags. I know from talking to him that his rail isn't running right now and that he has no plans for it to be this season.

On a side note he is one helluva guy to talk to and race against.

Thanks, Looks like your's is going well. Only one initial test session really so far. Just had a very conservative tune in it with no "go juice" We just wanted to get some baseline data and the wastegate's set where they needed to be as well without hurting anything on our first time out. It is a new triple compound set up and was looking like it may overshoot boost big time if the wastegate's were not where they needed to be. It went 8.24@168 with me out of it at around 1000 ft. so we are hoping there is potential there. We have been extremely busy here in the shop with new products and no time for racing this year. We plan on testing soon here in Vegas again with some converter changes as well as a few others......We'll keep our fingers crossed:) Good luck to all in Texas again!

Thanks, Looks like your's is going well. Only one initial test session really so far. Just had a very conservative tune in it with no "go juice" We just wanted to get some baseline data and the wastegate's set where they needed to be as well without hurting anything on our first time out. It is a new triple compound set up and was looking like it may overshoot boost big time if the wastegate's were not where they needed to be. It went 8.24@168 with me out of it at around 1000 ft. so we are hoping there is potential there. We have been extremely busy here in the shop with new products and no time for racing this year. We plan on testing soon here in Vegas again with some converter changes as well as a few others......We'll keep our fingers crossed:) Good luck to all in Texas again!

love you boo .

Well our latest run to go fast sent us home fast, hydrolocked the engine after the 1/8th and on the shoots still a 7.60 at 127 mph. Was on a run though, destroyed lots of parts including the head, we are thrashing to get parts and back together in time for saturday, even if not 100% we will try to put on a show.

Back