Total Performance Diesel 3rd Annual Dyno Day!!!!

DMS1707

GOING FAST
Total Performance Diesel 3rd Annual Dyno Day!!!!

were thinking of doing it in the month of March

we are finally in a new location and setting up the dyno this week!!!:woohoo:

new location is 300 W. Robles ste.k3
Santa Rosa ca 95407
707 585-FUEL (3835)

Hopefully I'm not working . It's good to see this event going again , there's not many local events anymore .

I'll try and be there Drake! Maybe I'll try and break 1,000rwhp with my 89...if not I should have the 95 with the Scheid 13mm pump on by then :rockwoot:

Been waiting awhile for this. I'll bring the Camaro down for some fun.

I'll try and be there Drake! Maybe I'll try and break 1,000rwhp with my 89...if not I should have the 95 with the Scheid 13mm pump on by then :rockwoot:

You want to do a 12mm VE shoot out Jason? Oh that’s right you couldn't make any power with one of those little pumps even with Nitrous. LOL

I might just have to get the old girl fired up again. Haven't really done anything with it since Drake's last dyno day in 2011 when I dropped the #6 piston dynoing against you Jason. If I happen to get on the rollers again remind me to get off after the 3rd run not the 9th run.

Stomp

Right on. Should have the excursion inlined and twinned by then. Wonder how drakes new rig its coming together. Is it tuned yet?

I'm glad you guys finally set a date for the 8th. I was starting to wonder for a while...

TPD DYNO DAY March 8th, 2014

Location-- 300 West Robles K3, Santa Rosa, CA
Dyno Competition 8:30am

** STOCK CLASS- Stock Turbo, Upgraded Injectors & Tuners etc are accepted; FUEL ONLY
**STREET CLASS- Unlimited Single Turbo of any size, Upgraded Injectors & Tuners etc are accepted; FUEL ONLY
**UNLIMITED CLASS- Single Turbo w/ Nos, Twin Turbo w/ Nos, ANYTHING GOES:nos:

$75.00 Entry Fee 3 PULLS ONLY which includes Raffle Ticket & Free shirt

90% Payback to winners of each class & Trophy's to class winners!!!! :woohoo:

If you have any questions please contact me at the shop 707-585-3835

Oh street class sounds like it will be good. Hope i get the girl broke/dialed in by then.

Location-- 300 West Robles K3, Santa Rosa, CA
Dyno Competition 8:30am

** STOCK CLASS- Stock Turbo, Upgraded Injectors & Tuners etc are accepted; FUEL ONLY
**STREET CLASS- Unlimited Single Turbo of any size, Upgraded Injectors & Tuners etc are accepted; FUEL ONLY
**UNLIMITED CLASS- Single Turbo w/ Nos, Twin Turbo w/ Nos, ANYTHING GOES:nos:

$75.00 Entry Fee 3 PULLS ONLY which includes Raffle Ticket & Free shirt

90% Payback to winners of each class & Trophy's to class winners!!!! :woohoo:

If you have any questions please contact me at the shop 707-585-3835

New to the form but hopefully I can make it, suppose to go to the snow. Prob wouldn't run the truck but great to see some awesome rigs/rides.

Last edited:
well i couldnt make it , stuck at work . whats the results , any pictures or videos ?

Nick Zischka won the Street Class (single turbo fuel only) with 1053hp

Aaron Flournoy won the unlimited class (twins) with 840hp.

Not sure on the stock class.

Epic day, awesome job by Drake, his wife, and his crew.

45 trucks ran with no hang ups.

Can't wait for the next.

I ran 892 on a ED built 2.6....and I'm pretty happy with it.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394384725.292287.jpg

Your dyno is off Drake, I made 601 on a Dynojet and only 599 on yours LOL

Great turnout and numbers!

Back