Total Performance Diesel dyno 1235.9hp & 2550ft FUEL ONLY!!! today :Cheer:

Thanks to Industrial Injection for all the help!! turbos and fueling
Sun Coast converters
Nor Cal Transmission
Diesel Pro's for an amazing cam!!
Nadp Barry
ALC machine
Monster Pump Mike

Thanks to everyone involved with my race truck!!!

Wait a minute, ah yes there it is. Hey Drake, I think I figured out why you occasionally break parts in your tranny.
Congratulations. That's pretty crazy.

RonA

Wait a minute, ah yes there it is. Hey Drake, I think I figured out why you occasionally break parts in your tranny.
Congratulations. That's pretty crazy.

RonA

Seeing how that peak torque is right about at the RPM he is launching at. That kind of makes sense why they didn't like holding together.
Sean

Is THAT ALL!!!???!!

LOL

Congrats Drake!!!
When you called me the other day, I guess you weren't kidding !!

Sweet!!!!

WOW! Congrats!!!! Great to see numbers like that with vital engine parts still contained inside the block!!!

On a west coast dyno LOL

JK, just said that to piss off my west coast friends.........Congrats!!!!!!

Humm smells like a 6.7 to me with the torque numbers that high. Very nice and congrats. If you dont mind sharing what RPM did you make that peak torque at? :clap:

Thanks everyone i'm gonna try and get the graph up soon.. the dyno we have here at the shop is a Super Flow if anyone was wondering what it was done on.The dyno is bad to the bone we only put it on for fun just to see what it would put down plus the truck was feeling kind of weak on the street but maybe im just used to the power now lol hope to have it on the track here soon

Back