Total Performance Diesel Dyno Day Oct. 30th- RESCHEDULED

sstockton

Dynoflyer.png

Hey everybody, we are hosting our first dyno day at our new location with our In Ground Superflow Dyno. It will be Oct 9th and Doors open at 9. We are located in Santa Rosa, Ca approx. 1 hour north of San Francisco.

We are also trying a new event that we are calling a "Sportsman Competition" At morning sign in, you will declare or guess your trucks HP output. You will get a single pull, the person that gets the closest without exceeding their stated output, will win. This is a winner takes all event. The idea is to level the playing field between the high HP trucks, and those that aren't as heavily modified.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, or give us a call at (707) 545 FUEL (3835).

Sean

yeah finally, im stoked for the guess your hp sounds like a new dyno game for those that think they know their number.. cool. I hope i have a truck by then..

I hate dynos, diesel power challenge was the first time I was ever on one but maybe I'll hook the 2nd stage back up and head out there.

lol whos that chad?
so what do you think of the dyno poker guys? winner takes all closest to your guess of your hp..
cole you are a savage! drakes dyno is bad ass, it will hold any mph for how ever long and hold any % of load up to any rpm and wont go past..

I made 680 with a tow tune and small injectors and low timing

HA lets see on 32 psi, 37* timing, no smoke, stock injectors and running about 70% of available fuel it didn't make **** for power but hey its just a little Duramax with an S475

haha well since we never did dyno mine I'm gonna be a betting man and shoot for the sportsmen class. Sounds like fun, I'm in

Ok, we are changing the Date because of some scheduling conflicts with a sled pull and an event from Orangevale Diesel. So we will be hosting our day on oct. 30th now.

35-40 trucks total now, not just limiting to 35 trucks.
Sean

Back