Traction bars on stock 2wd

Gibson

There's no love in diesel
My QCSB 2500 just spins everywhere all the time and always a loosey goosey when you smash on it. I want to address that issue and beable to stay straight or straiter on take offs and have a somewhat better ride with no unwanted axle movement. What can I do to do this? Long ladder bars? Short bars to spring perch? Pan hard? Different springs? Combo? I don't want to be super intensive but I don't mind doing work if its effective and will want to maintain stock hiegth and GVR. I will only be driving on the hiway and back country roads.

Oh ya. Truck is pretty basic on mods. Smarty SSR. FASS. Built'ish Trans with low stall billet converter. Nothing fantastic but more than enough. To move a 6,000 pound truck 135mph.

Not saying I hammer every where but when I decide to I can't hook for crap. And it rides like a tank. It's so light and the rear suspension is so stiff, there is just zero give.

Last edited:
I've seen them before and I really like them. The price is nice! Will this cure most of my problems. Other than my rough ride? I bounce around like a rock tumbler going down gravel roads and over cattle guards. I have 10 ply tires as well.

they have no affect on ride quality. and tires would probably cure all your woes.

I think I'll bite the bullet and go for it.

Back