Tractor pullers don't like diesels.

mech2161

I have a secret.
Well the Deep Creek pull didn't go to well. The best I can tell is the sled is maintained by the old tractor guy's and they run the show. At the end of the drivers meeting I suggested pulling in the opposite direction to make it easier on the stick trucks. The track pulls up hill and the truck will not set on the line. Needless to say I thought this old dude was having a heart attack his face got so red. All I heard was you diesels this and you trucks that. So some punk starts running his mouth and you can see where this is going. On the first hook I got beat by 40' by a stock 2nd gen Dodge with a chip. LOL On the second hook I got beat by 60' by the same trucks I beat a couple weeks ago. :doh:

Don't argue with the brake man! :badidea: :hehe:

I've never seen someone go from calm to po'd so fast. Not even a woman. :hehe: You'd think I kicked his dog. :kick:

I guess he got the last laugh. :eek:wned:

Joe All I can say is I think they have accomplished what they wanted to. It's real mild mannered on the street but there isn't much walking it out when the r's are up. She takes hold pretty quick.

To get beat is nothing new to me. To get beat by 60 feet is just too funny. Oh well I needed to hook to see what the clutch was going to do.

thats not a sled operator......i wouldnt never pull with him again.......there is one sled we wont even use in ohio cause of this BS......they are just pissed we pull a bigger show than they do.......

Kevins truck is one bad Powerstroke. You know something is up when he gets beat by a stock Dodge, especially by 40-60ft. My Dodge is far from stock & he has beaten me a few times. Keep your head up Kevin, there is always the street stock class.:hehe:

i had that happen to a buddy and me once guy slamed on the brakes and he broke the rear end and my hitch broke we still go first and second

Well the Deep Creek pull didn't go to well. The best I can tell is the sled is maintained by the old tractor guy's and they run the show. At the end of the drivers meeting I suggested pulling in the opposite direction to make it easier on the stick trucks. The track pulls up hill and the truck will not set on the line. Needless to say I thought this old dude was having a heart attack his face got so red. All I heard was you diesels this and you trucks that. So some punk starts running his mouth and you can see where this is going. On the first hook I got beat by 40' by a stock 2nd gen Dodge with a chip. LOL On the second hook I got beat by 60' by the same trucks I beat a couple weeks ago. :doh:

Don't argue with the brake man! :badidea: :hehe:

LMFAO Thank you :hehe:

Back