Tractor Weights for sale

haloman

Tractor weights for sale. Can deliver to TS event or work out shipping with buyer.
They weigh 63lbs a piece. Asking $25 a piece. I have around 50 of these.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Shown is two of them stacked:
Pics:

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

Do you take credit cards? :) And you owe me a trip to STL now, so I'll just figure on you delivering them to me for free....LOL

I am sure we could work something out. I saw a couple of restaurants downtown I would like to eat at last time I was in STL. ;) I don't take Credit cards but I do take paypal and cash

Well, Paypal is pretty much a credit card...you just loose 3% when you withdraw the cash out. Also, I'm traveling for the army right now, so this computer doesn't show your pics...anyway you could email them to me? thekeeper@hotmail.com Thanks!

I'm thinking about 10 possibly?

Email sent. Remember most classes are 8500lbs now. These are 63lbs a piece.

Where are you traveling right now? Maybe you can make another crazy stop in KY? LOL You can keep the snow this time. LOL

Hotmail wouldn't accept the attachments trying to upload to compd photo thing

Pictures are good now...different computer. I'm in NC again, I flew this time instead of driving since diesel is $4.00+ now.

So looks like Jeremy might getting ten of them. That leaves me about 40 of them. Anyone else?

Jeremy no go on the trade. Sorry :(

Anyone else need some of these for TS?

Thats cool, I thought it might be a long shot, lol. Good luck with the sell, thats a pretty good price for weights.

Thats cool, I thought it might be a long shot, lol. Good luck with the sell, thats a pretty good price for weights.

Let me know if you still want to get them thru paypal. I am thinking about coming up to STL for memorial day.

OK, will do....Hopefully I can get this damn Edge Comp sold and then I can just give you cash, lol

I sent you a pm agtremely hooked. I am availbile all weekend if you want to call.

I will be at Schied Diesel Extravaganza in August if anyone wants these then.

Just a bump to make sure the pics still work. May have some of these sold.

Back