Trade: 62/65/13

fordassassin

FordAssassin
I have a 62/65/13 with maybe 2k-3k miles on it for trade. It is being used on a M.P.I twin setup and has no thrust or side to side play as of today checking it. It also has the new wastegate update from HTT. The turbo was received in October from HTT since the exhaust housing on the old one cracked

I am wanting a 62/71/13 or 64/71/13 turbo.

IMAG0120.jpg

IMAG0122.jpg

IMAG0123.jpg

IMAG0125.jpg

IMAG0128.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

IMAG0069.jpg

IMAG0070.jpg

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg

47 views and nobody is interested in Trading?

I don't want to sell it outright, I just want to trade for something a tad bigger than this 62/65/13

I wish this was for a 2nd gen. I want to trade my Silver 62 (62/74/14)...but here is a bump for a good turbo :rockwoot:

I have a friend with a 64/71/13 CR turbo hey wanted to sell cause it was to big for his towing. I'll see if he might be intrested in some sort of trade deal.

I have a friend with a 64/71/13 CR turbo hey wanted to sell cause it was to big for his towing. I'll see if he might be intrested in some sort of trade deal.

Thank You. I just want more air for the way I am going, turbo doesn't even have many miles on it. Just don't tow with the truck and like to have more air going through the motor.

I wish this was for a 2nd gen. I want to trade my Silver 62 (62/74/14)...but here is a bump for a good turbo :rockwoot:

Thank You. very nice 2nd gen you have there. Thought it was a Duramax for a second haha.

Joey, if you get to a point where you need it done and haven't traded or sold it let me know. We can mod it into whatever for you and find a home for the leftovers. Chris

Joey, if you get to a point where you need it done and haven't traded or sold it let me know. We can mod it into whatever for you and find a home for the leftovers. Chris

Thank You Chris. I was thinking about going the 64/483 route. The guy wanting my kit wants a different turbo on top for drive pressure reasons.

My friend said he would trade strait up for yours, and his 64/71/13ss. And it was one of the newer ones with better wastegate pucks

joey is a good guy! Still trying to trade my 62/65/12 as well.Good luck joey! what was your drive with the 65 anyway.....Getting ready to hook my drive gauge up and scared to see what it is at....let me know about the sticks if you do get rid of them..
Kevin

joey is a good guy! Still trying to trade my 62/65/12 as well.Good luck joey! what was your drive with the 65 anyway.....Getting ready to hook my drive gauge up and scared to see what it is at....let me know about the sticks if you do get rid of them..
Kevin

Hey Kevin, hows the truck running? I hope you trade yours. I just went through my 3rd transmission and if I knew someone wanted to trade me to the 64/71/13, I would have had Dave send a loose converter since I have a tight converter. But I might still do this trade bud.

Figure your truck out? Anything new? I am sorry I couldn't be of anymore help other than you having too much duration for it.

Back