trade my dmax for your cummins

smokinrod

diesel jerk
2001 gmc extcab long box duramax
it is a metallic tan color it is in average shape for the year little rust on the rocker panel like most of them , has a cowl hood and new 285 tires is 4x4, and a goose neck hitch , traction bars and axle stops but i only pulled it 4 times. it has a MA full built trans and converter and tcase w/pump upgrade bolth with 10,000 miles on them. and i have efi live with a dsp5 switch it has only mild tunes on it and dyno'd 430hp at bullseye power dyno day with the bad original slipping trany. the engine was rebuilt when i bought it 30,000 miles ago truck has 230000mi on it.

i am looking to trade it for equal value dodge 4x4 diesel

can send pics via phone or email

reply same way i am not on here often
maxedoutford@yahoo.com

I think I can help you. I'll shoot you an email and you can send me pictures :)

ya there ya go nick lol.

and not sure something around the 10-13 thousand range it really depends on what it all has or how it looks lol

For C-Power: First you had a duramax and were on cummins forum pleading that u wanted a cummins, now you want a duramax again because you like to play around with programmers? why the hell did you even buy a cummins with a mechanical pump to begin with then? Sounds to me like you should have shopped around for a little nicer truck than what you have or do a little work and make it what u want.

Last edited:
For C-Power: First you had a duramax and were on cummins forum pleading that u wanted a cummins, now you want a duramax again because you like to play around with programmers? why the hell did you even buy a cummins with a mechanical pump to begin with then? Sounds to me like you should have shopped around for a little nicer truck than what you have or do a little work and make it what u want.

Peoples minds change, it happens. Why are you worried about what he wants?

whats it matter to you? i tried cummins b/c i have tons of friends with them that love them, so i tried it, i had a great dmax, hell you pri still see it rollin around hicksville,

im always lookin to get a different truck, i sold my dmax b/c i didnt want to do a tranny in it, this one has the tranny i was gonna put in my truck, MA was gonna do mine but out of no where i ended up selling it.

guess next time ill ask if i can or can not trade or sell my truck...............

Last edited:
Back