Trade or sell Ported HX35 over 76mm Garrett twins

blkram

Ported HX35 over 76mm Garrett with 1.10 a/r 27mm exhaust housing, kit includes everything except drain back plug, comes with filter, hot pipe, Source Automotive wrapped hot pipe, intercooler pipe has 2 pop offs, set spools awesome and makes 60psi while cooling a set of 7x.012s, they even spool sweet with the TST off, looking for $1500 or trade for a Silver Bullet or Super B special and $200, Ill also need your downpipe as mine will go with the twins, Thanks.

IMG00097.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

Any intrest in 66/73/13 non wastegated Or 71/73/13 non wastegated billet wheel. Bullseye s300. Turbo is currently at turbochargers.com being rebuilt. Pm me
Jeremy

Thanks man but I gotta get either one of the turbos I listed, also thanks for the Daily Bread postings:)

I am kind of puzzled over the 1.10 a/r and the 27 cm. Can you elaborate?

I am kind of puzzled over the 1.10 a/r and the 27 cm. Can you elaborate?

Scratch the 27, its a 1.10 a/r, if you search the model # all the info comes up:Cheer: I get the info mixed up sometimes.:hehe:

76mm t6 frame turbo, open flange. .1.10 A/R

Any interest in a 62/71/14 from II? It would come with a full 5" downpipe that I bought from member RollinCoal on here. Also, does this set require relocating the battery like most of them? Thanks in advance.

Eric

I may be interested if you still have these in a few days, daily driver is down and truck is only means of transportation atm.

If deal falls through pm me i will trade a silver bullet and $300 and it will have a brand new dp with it..might even through in the bullydog rfi intake

Let me know when your ready for a single Todd, Ill try to get you hooked up.

Deals fell thru, would rather just sell, setup would be gone thru and cleaned before being shipped, $1500 Thanks.

Off topic ould you mind sharing where you got the intake feeding the motor?

Neill

do you still have the twins for sale i have an 01 cummins with too much fuel and need more air im really interested.

Back