Tranny is finially getting rebuilt

stinnett25

Hey fellas, i am requesting some imput from yall. Ive bought and input and an output shaft for my 48RE to have installed during my rebuild on my 06 4x4. I went with the brand of shaft, TCS. The input is a 2 piece which for what i do with the truck i dont have any worries. Hell my stock has held up this long so a billet input should just be that much better.

Does any of you have experiance with TCS products? I dont what to here that they are junk and i should of bought a Sonex or anything like that. Im kinda on a budget with this so this is the route i took. I believe its the same brand that Suncoast uses in there trannies and even DTT uses them.

Does anyone have any feed back?

DTT uses sonnax last I heard. I'm running their one piece billet input in my truck.

I have a TCS converter in my th400 for my Camaro, and it is an awesome piece! But on the diesel side of their products, I have no idea.

I managed to get my tranny done and i can honestly say i love the difference. No more hunting or short/long shifts. No more slamming into and out of gears. The Goerend lifetime converter and valve body i got put in im very satisifed with. Like everyone else i only wish i would of done it sooner.

Back