Tranny troubles

ehines218

So I just got my converter back(shattered my stator), just went through whole transmission and put everything back together by the book other than the clutch pack that is in the drum on the input shaft is set to .013 instead of .025. Had my manual valve body gone through by the guys at power driven diesel. I feel I have covered every base but when idling my quadzilla is reading 17-20 load on the engine which I feel is more than what it should be. Also in second gear a couple times it has felt like it is slipping than catching then slips then catches. things just seem a little off but I feel have covered my bases well. any ideas

I would not worry about the quad display.

Check your linkage maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've checked linkage it is as perfect as possible.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Tight clearance on the rear (forward) clutch would only cause an issue in reverse. It would bind a bit. The only hear it isn't applied in is reverse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever the atsg manual calls for. I honestly can't remember exactly

I thought it was backing it off 1 and some but again I can't remember for sure

Well tranny Is performing awesome other than I'm losing a significant amount of atf but can't find any leaks. I'm getting so frustrated with this stupid thin I can't even deal with it right now. I only trust it to go about 50 miles right now and that's with me checking it every 20

Back