transgo shift kit

flyinryan

had trans built with patc 48re power pack kit used transgo shift kit if im crusing and punch it at wot shifts down but wont shift up unless i let of the throttle and the convter wont lock up unless i let it coast then it ingages is the shift kit or something else its early 04

sounds like some bad solonoids in the valvebody to me

trans shop put soloniods in per rebuild was wondering if i needed the dnj chevy soloniod kit for the wot shift the converter is a 3 disc low stall. he didnt mod the vavle body per trans go ie drill out for higher pres. hes has never built a late model diesel trans, lots of older 727 car stuff. thinking i should just get a already set up valve body and be done with it

call me if you need help. sounds like a job for me!

i have one of the garmon vbs and it is the best shifting valve body. ive ever seen. money well spent.

i just bought my transgo shift kit but the directions are kind of confusing just wondering if anyone has some pics of the install step by step or should i just break down and get a complete vb.

had trans built with patc 48re power pack kit used transgo shift kit if im crusing and punch it at wot shifts down but wont shift up unless i let of the throttle and the convter wont lock up unless i let it coast then it ingages is the shift kit or something else its early 04

It sounds like your thorttle valve cable is to tight
Lossen it 1 notch and see if that helps

Back