Transmission Issues...

Neither am I sir. I would probably trip and fall or knock my wife down if I tried to actually dance.

I hope it's the filter thing. It was built with a billet input and intermediate in hopes that the stock 2wd output would be the weak link and an easy swap if something broke.

I would put money on the filter then since the "fuse" should be the output shaft.

Tobin

Yeah well you would think that but the 2wd output is very tough. I have broken more billet inputs than I can count anymore and a Intermidiate never touching the output shaft on the race truck.

Well it was the Input shaft. Twisted and snapped off on the converter

Attachments

• IMG_1721.jpg
    IMG_1721.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1722.jpg
    IMG_1722.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 0
Pretty clean where it twisted at. Hopefully no damage to transmission was done. I'm sure converter will need some rebuilding tho. Wish it would have turned out better for you tho.

Yeah the rest of the shaft is lodged in the Converter. I will have the Converter redone., along with a new Billit shaft

Yeah the rest of the shaft is lodged in the Converter. I will have the Converter redone., along with a new Billit shaft

Same thing happened to me. Billet input broke just the same and the stock intermediate and output were unscathed. I have a new Sonnax in it now, but plan on switching to a TCS when the new engine goes in.

Back