Travel arrangements for events

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
If your traveling to any events, and need accomodations, I started an online travel site, and have set the prices as low as possible. I can get anything you need including airfare, hotels, rental cars, etc..... Plus I can get event tickets to dang near anything you need, and many times tickets to "SOLD OUT" events. I travel for a living, and this site allows me to write off my own stuff. Basically I get cheap stuff, and don't mind passing on to members. If you need anything, feel free to check it out.

www.bajaworldtravel.com

Tim

It was actually the same price as their online price, but I hope you got some of it. Did you get any of it?

brandon.

I only make a percentage after a certain dollar amount, but it helps me out. Again, I am primarily in this for the Tax breaks, but if I make a buck, or save ya'll a few, thats great too.

Thanks Again.

Hey! I need to get 30-35 people to LAX on the evening of March 30 to return to DFW international on the morning of April 1st......... can you hook a girl up?

SUre, just og on the site and get the flights you want, then let me know.

Tim,
Let's hypothetically say me and a friend will be going to Augusta in April for the Masters. We will leave Wed night the 2nd and come back Sunday the 6th so flights and a hotel are in order. What could you hypothetically do in regards to tickets. I don't travel much so don't know which airlines/hotels in Georgia to stay in. I checked out the site but didn't see mention of you in the about us section so I didn't know if we needed to go through you or what. Thanks in advance!

Back