Treasure trove....with pic

TANKS 250

Hey guys...look at me..
What the hell is all this????

I got a smoking deal,...but what did I get???

I'm mainly concerned with the 10 injectors I have,...they are all brand new...but are they all the same.

And any info AND NORMAL PRICES for this stuff would be good to know too.

100_9196.jpg

There are 10 injectors in total.....I took them out of their prospective box and laid them on top of it...

100_9204.jpg

then the other 2 injectors(in bags) are on the left,...and the injector in the new style box is on the right...

100_9206.jpg

and here in the other thing in the big bag..

100_9205.jpg

bigger pics

100_9197.jpg

100_9199.jpg

100_9200.jpg

100_9201.jpg

dunno yet...

right now I just want to know that if the injectors go out on my 05,...that I can use these.

looks like you have some C94's and C95's.. The injectors with the black plastic wire holder on top are the C95's(late model/better)..They're on the left in the first pic.. The one's with the white holders are C94's(early model/less desireable)..

I'm sure Doug will give us a proper education on them..

I see an EGR valve, a few intake gasket kits, EGR o-ring gasket set, the injectors william covered for the most part, an FICM, and an updated STC (snap to connect) fitting. All seems like is quite usable parts for a 6.0.

I'd be interested in one of the intake gasket sets if you decide to sell some stuff.

BTW- found 2 more injectors(total 12),...there were 2 boxes that had 2 injectors each in them...

Is there any way to tell what year the injectors are by looking at the injectors themselves?....I don't know if I'd trust what it says on the box..

Year does not matter. They are all the same except for the c-94 and c-95 deal.

Year does not matter. They are all the same except for the c-94 and c-95 deal.

I think he is wondering how to tell which ones are 94s and which ones are 95's as they could have just been tossed in different boxes.

I thought the different colored plastic on the top of the injectors may have signified something, but dont quote me on that.

Alrighty,..I figured out what I'm keeping,..everything else is up for grabs..

Alrighty,..I figured out what I'm keeping,..everything else is up for grabs..

And that list would be? I would send a P.M. to 6lStrokin on the Garage. I think he might still need some good stock injectors.

So what are you keeping and what's for sale? I am interested in one of the intake gasket sets.

Back