Triple turbo combinations for Maximum Street-ability and top end power

I had to cancel the tuning trip to Danville cause it blew the bearings in the converter right before I was due to trailer it there . So instead I sold my repaired converter and trans , put in a full billet trans and a new Georend converter . I had to do emailed tunes from Danville . We have been slowly getting Mark to tweak on the tunes . If I can get on a well prepped track I feel it has a 9 in it

My new Best @ Tx Motorplex 10-28-16----10.320@134.59 . This was on Tune 4 fuel only pass . Spun the front tires some out of the hole , need new coilovers in front to keep the front end down. The Ride Techs I currently have were on the tightest setting on this pass . The front end is coming up and unloading the front tires . I was unable to run in Tune 5 due to a Mustang finding the wall . Our pass was made at 12.30 am then they wouldn't let anybody get back in the line . I believe there's a 9 sec pass in it as it is although by the looks of it , it appears we need more fuel , the run was too clean . Next outting we will have new tunes with more fuel as well as new coilovers . Barring any issues the next update should be with a 9 second time slip on fuel only pass . Then we will spray it .Elvis Morins Mighty Max @ Tx Motorplex 10-28-16 - YouTube

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 0
I love the look
What size pipe is that I see?
And oh boy I just wanted the last video
On YouTube against a yellow vet
Truck looks good and seems to
Run hard

Thanks for the compliment . Definitely pulls hard as hell and it's getting better as we get the tuning dialed in . Shooting for a 9 this year on fuel only . Then we'll spray it . Lol

Still on just diesel? That's scooting, congratulations!

What does the truck weigh?

Did you do something to keep the front end down?

I won't pretend to know so how do you loose some mph and go faster??

Still on just diesel? That's scooting, congratulations!

What does the truck weigh?

Did you do something to keep the front end down?

I won't pretend to know so how do you loose some mph and go faster??

Better 60' usually translates to lower trap speed all else equal.

Here's the adjustments I made . Keep in mind the previous Best was 10.320 on my Tune 4 60' was a 1.55 I believe @ 134.59 mph . Changes I made are as follows---updated tunes with more fuel and my buddy Quinton tuned the TCM for 2nd gear starts. Nothing else. The 10.00 pass was on Tune 3 . Netting a 6.38 1/8 mile and a 1.44 60'. The second gear launch propels the truck a lot better, I don't have the 1-2 shift within the 60' plus it doesn't pop the front end up violently which was causing front tires to unload and spin. I got new coilovers but did not have time to install. Tune 4 & 5 & NOS yet to go . Barring any issues truck should go deep in the 9s . All runs have been fuel only no NOS to aid spool up or nothing 0.ill spray it once I know what Tune 5 does fuel only.

Gunraver1 I did have one . This it at the World Nationals in Ennis Tx . I had a compound setup in it . To everybody's surprise it made 922 RHWP. We never opened the hood on it they went to dyno it. I have since moved all the goodies over to my current truck in my Sig . Put the dually back to stock and traded it in on a 2015 High Country . I wore that poor dually out I was tired of staring at the same dash for 11 years. It had 285K and it was my DD. Here it is on the dyno at the World Nationals serval years ago . DMax Dyno - YouTube

Burn Down---No Cage . I don't want one . I don't bracket race and I have 2 rods in the garage that are caged. I do not want another . I want the sleeper look, the element of surprise with complete interior and AC

I was thinking about that name. how you mom loved Elvis. I work at bell helicopter in the equipment room, I remember talking to you years ago when you were out here on a project.

Burn Down---No Cage . I don't want one . I don't bracket race and I have 2 rods in the garage that are caged. I do not want another . I want the sleeper look, the element of surprise with complete interior and AC

Hmm, they would boot my ass off my track in a hurry if I went that fast without a cage lol

I go on what's called Fast Friday , it's a run what ya brung type racing , Heads up Racing . There is no Bracket Racing . It's a little more lay back . If it wasn't they wouldn't have any kind of turn out . There's Cadillacs running in the low 10s , GTRs running mid 10s none have cages! Same goes at our local 1/8 track on Fun n Grudge Fridays . People run down in the low 6s high 5s . Helmet and Racing Jacket and your good . I sure if my truck was all over the track running the times I'm running I would get shut down .

I go on what's called Fast Friday , it's a run what ya brung type racing , Heads up Racing . There is no Bracket Racing . It's a little more lay back . If it wasn't they wouldn't have any kind of turn out . There's Cadillacs running in the low 10s , GTRs running mid 10s none have cages! Same goes at our local 1/8 track on Fun n Grudge Fridays . People run down in the low 6s high 5s . Helmet and Racing Jacket and your good . I sure if my truck was all over the track running the times I'm running I would get shut down .

They have a ET or MPH limit up here. You get a warning, do it again and your packing up and headin home:doh: Nice that there a little slack but you gotta be safe my man.

Back