Triple turbo set up....

RATTLE N HUM

Brand new triple turbo and piping kit for sale enough air for upwards to 2000hp ran on a truck for about 15 minutes....if you want all the info send me a message and can go over the details on the set up...

All T4 flange high pressure secondary 82mm, 2 low pressure primaries 80mm.

Price for the 3 turbos, hot pipe and cold pipe is $9000 Canadian so around $6600 American the turbos alone are worth this new and like I say the truck has only ran at idle to 2000rpm for around 15 minutes

Attachments

• image10.jpg
    image10.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image11.jpg
    image11.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image12.jpg
    image12.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't it time to start fogging for mosquitoes. .... that exhaust should do the trick!

High Pressure Turbo Secondary 82mm Compressor
87mm Turbine
1.25 A/R

2x Low Pressure Turbo Primaries 80mm Compressor
87mm Turbines
0.90 A/R

Price for the 3 turbos, hot pipe and cold pipe is $9000 Canadian so around $6600 American the turbos alone are worth this new and like I say the truck has only ran at idle to 2000rpm for around 15 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:
probably sticker shock lol. similar to what derek rose has isn't it?

Yes it probably is, I think high pressure is a t6 probably a 82/96 maybe....there is a lot of turbo there and its not two its three so not cheap lol.....

Yes it probably is, I think high pressure is a t6 probably a 82/96 maybe....there is a lot of turbo there and its not two its three so not cheap lol.....

i knew he changed at least one to a t6 but don't remember for sure now. and yes it is. lol

I f'ed up!!! I edited your original price. When I hit submit I must have deleted the photos. I'm sorry. I'll send you a p.m.

probably sticker shock lol. similar to what derek rose has isn't it?

Honestly, thats a pretty good F'n deal for a REALLY nice triple set up!!! If I just didnt spend 10k on my engine, Id buy those in a heartbeat!!!

To the seller, was this built for a 3rd gen truck? Will oem hood close without making contact? Could you pls post better photos of hot pipe coming off the high pressure turbo? Thanks

The turbos were mocked up in a 2007 truck and a 2005 truck...the hood closed on both of those trucks just have to watch how you adjust the hosuings

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 0
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 0
How does the exhaust exit currently on this setup?
Nevermind. Seen it in the VERY FIRST PICTURE. Failing Banean is failing.
Anyway, just for my own verification, do the oil lines come included?

Last edited:
Back