Triples

GRotman

Chief Indian
I can't believe no one has said anything yet about Eric Stacey's new truck...Looked like he had a small set back at RPM fest but that thing should be one bad motha!!!

I can't believe no one has said anything yet about Eric Stacey's new truck...Looked like he had a small set back at RPM fest but that thing should be one bad motha!!!

Actually i just got done posting in the NADM forum about. Really wanting to see it. I saw the dodge body with the wild flames and thought it was his. Then I read somewhere and remembered he was going to a Chevy body. I was wanting to see some pics or video of it. Also who had the Dodge with all the flames??

Is that three stages of compounding or two primarys into a single secondary?
Sure like to see it in action!

Which truck was his Glenn?

Which truck was his Glenn?

This was Stacey's new truck.
P5310015.jpg

LOL Antonio cant tell the difference in a dodge and chevy!

I heard double overtime was going to triple turbos also, any truth to this?

LOL Antonio cant tell the difference in a dodge and chevy!

I heard double overtime was going to triple turbos also, any truth to this?

Last I had heard, there were some turbo changes, but were staying with twins.

I do know that Schied's new mod truck sounds like an alky tractor at idle.

Is that three stages of compounding or two primarys into a single secondary?
Sure like to see it in action!

from a distance it looked like 2x hx 82's for primaries blowing into another hx82.
Oh, and a 17mm billet sigma.

It sure sounded sick at TS, had a whole new attitude and the vids of it do no justice.

Jim

I thought the mod class only allowed 2 chargers?

Or does the rule state 2 stages?

Turbochargers are limited to triple-stage configuration in the Mod Class :)

BBD

Scheids truck sounded wild at TS. Ive heard from a few that its 3 chargers, 2 stages.

Damn right it did! The driver had his hands full.

Any idea if the engine in that truck is the same one they had on display at the Louisville Farm Machinery Show in '08?

Back