Truck Pull SpringField Tn June 27th

Whats the directions from Glasgow, Ky? I may come and play if nothing bad happens this weekend. Also whats the payout for the Unlimited class and the 2.6 if it gets added?

A 2.6 Class will Not be added for this Pull.

Payouts:

80% payback per class (except Unlimited Class)
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will be paid.

Unlimited Class pays -
$125.00 for 1st place
$75.00 for 2nd place

There is also a NTPA Truck and Tractor Pull on Saturday, June 28, 2008 7:00PM Not sure about the classes , but there is usually a big turn out!

Hey Phil (or anyone that might be in the know), what's the word on the Western KY fair street pull this year? I remember Myojunk talking about the home cooking in the past. I want to pull more than twice this year and want to go where the rules are close to what you've come up with for us here.

It would be awesome if the same rules could apply in Springfield, Dickson, Hop-town, and maybe Ashland City if they have a street pull this year.

...and if we could ever get a street pull in Clarksville, man they have a great facility and I know if 50-60 trucks will line up to run in the mud there then surely a pull would go great. Just typing out loud - something to ponder, but I'm telling ya'll Clarksville's arena would hold the crowd that was at TS this past year easily and it's a helluva lot nicer.

I don't have a clue were to start with for the Hoptown Pull..I went over there and Pulled..But it was some Home Cooking. The sled was a old manual start sled, and the operator was a Prick.

I wouldn't mind finding some more local pulls with street truck classes.

Yeah I'm pretty excited. I have my check list of things to do all week...including "turn off egt - backdown before I pull onto the track" so the juice box doesn't shut me down at 285' again.

Just a couple days left. Ill bring you some home brew shep. You be sure to have the same. LOL

I got a line on a great deal for ya shep. Give me a call or meet up with me there. Ill be driving the ugliest black 12v you have ever seen in your life. No really. It is the ugliest.

Phil. Is there a "Worst looking truck contest". I know I could win that for sure. :hehe:

Just wanted to thank Phil for getting this pull in shape, teching, the sticker, and helping everyone out working on our rides. Thanks to PS7.3 for the help (and the oil) as well...it was like having a pit crew! Thanks for the weights Joe...gotta get a sticker from you as well. Maybe by August I'll catch up to you, but then you might be stingy with the weights! It was good to see the guys I met in Dickson a few weeks back. Good to meet ya, Nail-It.

Joe / Barry, when's the next Dickson pull? ...or any other close pulls?

Hey Shep, I think there will be a pull in Columbia Tn,About 30 miles south of Dickson, soon. i'll call and find out.then there's Waverly Tn. coming up too. I think its the same sled, last year Waverly was good, I think this is the 1st time for Columbia. I agree with you about Clarksville, that would be a good place, I'm from Clarksville, and will be moving back there soon. maybe i can rattle something up in Clarksville when i get settled in.

Just a couple days left. Ill bring you some home brew shep. You be sure to have the same. LOL

I got a line on a great deal for ya shep. Give me a call or meet up with me there. Ill be driving the ugliest black 12v you have ever seen in your life. No really. It is the ugliest.

Phil. Is there a "Worst looking truck contest". I know I could win that for sure. :hehe:

Hey, Secrets don't make friends! We all need some of these special deals sometimes! Loved the weight bracket Shep. I gotta fab one of those.
Phil, Great work my friend, rules made the pull a winner. I talked to fred head saturday and told him it was a winner for all involved. He stated it went extremely well.
Shep, we'll hook you up with something, I know I can find a PPE or something to use by Nov. Might even have some EFI to try.

pulls again next thursday. same rules I suppose.
Where is the track in clarksville? Right past the dodge dealer ??

Back