Truck rules meeting - september 29

I got money on everything staying status quo....because all the other options will just piss off too many people.

FPP has the "local only" 2.6 JimBob street classes at enough fairs to fill that segment IMO.

I think the class with some uncertainty is Pro stock....guy who won it is interested in changing it to allow some bad ass trucks in, and the guys who lost probably want to change it to get rid of the bad ass trucks. Should be some interesting comments in that meeting.

RWYB discussion is always worthwhile and entertaining....has been since day one...

Will 2.6 be over in 5 minutes? Let's get a roll call going......who's voting zero changes for 2012? I'm in.

I'm witholding my vote until Thursday night..............now if any of you guys could provide a little "hip" money, my vote could sway..............:hehe::hehe::hehe:

I'm witholding my vote until Thursday night..............now if any of you guys could provide a little "hip" money, my vote could sway..............:hehe::hehe::hehe:

How about you do what we tell you, and we'll let you keep your AARP and discount cards?

:hehe:

2.6 - dropped license plate / registration for USA East MEMBERS, ALL safety equip required for these trucks!
- purse will go up to $1100ish total
- "no go" on hood stacks
- no batteries or fuel out on the weight bracket / weight box
- ag governors on P-pumps OK

Pro stock diesel - approved use of big rear axles for stock driveline trucks, remains open single charger
- approved 3.0 ODL trucks !!!

RWYB was still there at almost 10:00 and hadn't come up with much to agree on....

Last edited:
Back