Truck Sled Pull Oct 20 Bloomsdale, MO

Bad-Duvall

MOST HATED
truck sled pull in bloomsdale missouri oct 20. But theres so much more than that mud pits open all day, bikini contest, i have the flyer so if you have any ? let me know..

TRUCK PUll

What diesel classes are they having? Whats the pay out? Rules? What time?
we might possibly show up sounds like fun:rockwoot:

Hope for the girls that the weather warms up here for the bikini contest....60* sounds good to me for a bikini contest, but I'm not the one wearing it....

Smokindiesel said:
What diesel classes are they having? Whats the pay out? Rules? What time?
we might possibly show up sounds like fun:rockwoot:

Bloomsdales pulls going purely off of weight. Doesn't matter the motor. Usually 7500#, 8000#, and unlimited.

If a guy just wanted to come and pull, what time would he expect them to start?

JFlagg said:
Hope for the girls that the weather warms up here for the bikini contest....60* sounds good to me for a bikini contest, but I'm not the one wearing it....

You say it might be Nipply ?

Its 100% pay out. Yea it getts kinda crazy around there sometimes but its ablast most of the time!!!

Rods said:
You say it might be Nipply ?

I'm hoping anyway...:evil News said 77* today, so we might need some Super Soakers with icewater in them....Looks like I'll definitely be there tomorrow too, might bring the jeep, might not...See ya there Andrew.

Not very good for the kids. I've got some videos of the "bikini" contest that were very well received by the guys at work. Mainly an alcohol fest. Got sled pulls, bikini contests, rock crawling, mudding, and the fights to go with it.

Only if their boys....10 yr old girls don't need to learn how to get on Girls Gone Wild.

Sounds fun:rockwoot: How many Diesel trucks usually pull ? Good turn out?we will most likely be coming down from KC.:Cheer:

Probably 10 - 15 trucks in the 8,000 lb. class. Then there's some big stuff that comes out in the open class. Like a '95 Powerstroke with all kinds of bottles (propane, water, nitrous I think) sitting on Rockwell's with 46" Baja Claws and a custom mural paint job.

I will be there leaving here at 7 in the morning. Finally getting towed somewhere so I will probally break something. Can't wait till the 3:00pm nipple contest; I mean bikini contest.

If you plann on pullin and your haulin your truck the eariler you get there the better parking can get crazy there

Yeah my friend has been there before with his mud trucks and has more info about it than me. We should be there around 9-930am. It will be a large ford dually white, and my red cummins. What you drive or be around and I'll come find ya maybe.

Tower is 99 black powerstroke. puller 07 dodge mineral grey. Yea maby i can pick up some pointers on pullin

Back