Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Yeah left lane for sure. I probably pissed off bunch of people doing that though as I wasn't driving as fast as most, and should have been in the right lane, but my God that's uncalled for to be that rough!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yeah left lane for sure. I probably pissed off bunch of people doing that though as I wasn't driving as fast as most, and should have been in the right lane, but my God that's uncalled for to be that rough!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

No one would think you were doing anything wrong riding in the left lane, no one knows how to get over in this state.

Cannot put an FLC 120 hood on any FLD classic or set back axle. The cowels are different. You would need to replace the whole front cowel of the FLD cab to make it work and not look funky.

I have no idea on the hood issue, but was curious if you still had your old red KW truck?

Ok thanks guys. I slid into a corner post and was trying to decide what to do. I’d like to eliminate the plastic front bumper and side fairings.

Ok thanks guys. I slid into a corner post and was trying to decide what to do. I’d like to eliminate the plastic front bumper and side fairings.

I don’t see why you couldn’t move the steer axle forward an put a classic hood on it.

They do make chrome bumpers for FLDs. I’ve personally always liked the battery boxes under the doors and tanks under the sleeper. Blankenship has a blue one that it tough!

Or put a herd bumper on it!

401bbd82072ea5a6637bfc255ca8415b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea on the hood issue, but was curious if you still had your old red KW truck?

No I do not. Bought the FLC and lost interest in the KW. Wasn’t going to do what I wanted it to do.

Sold it to a kid who thought he knew what he was doing. Advanced the timing and blew it up. Painted it a hideous lime green with black fenders and roof. Last I heard he was putting a 3406 in it. And was “coming after me.” Think it sits in his dads shop in pieces.

No I do not. Bought the FLC and lost interest in the KW. Wasn’t going to do what I wanted it to do.

Sold it to a kid who thought he knew what he was doing. Advanced the timing and blew it up. Painted it a hideous lime green with black fenders and roof. Last I heard he was putting a 3406 in it. And was “coming after me.” Think it sits in his dads shop in pieces.

Damn I hate to hear that. Are you pulling the FLC this year?

Anyone in the Ohio area know of any Reasonable price tandem axle dump trucks available? Looking for something to haul away from the excavator when we are cleaning up around our farms. Needs to be roadworthy, but really will only get a few thousand miles a year. Say, $10K price range.

Chris

Anyone in the Ohio area know of any Reasonable price tandem axle dump trucks available? Looking for something to haul away from the excavator when we are cleaning up around our farms. Needs to be roadworthy, but really will only get a few thousand miles a year. Say, $10K price range.

Chris

Friend bought an old Ford L8000 at Richie brothers in columbus with an 8.3 cummins. Cheap as chit and ran the wheels off of it cleaning fence rows. I used to to haul dirt to my house for a week.

Chris

Steve was literally looking for something week ago. Ended up with a dump trailer. Lol, bit of a change from our original conversation. His reasoning made all the sense in world, but still made me laugh.

I'll ask him if he had any leads before changing his mind.

Friend bought an old Ford L8000 at Richie brothers in columbus with an 8.3 cummins. Cheap as chit and ran the wheels off of it cleaning fence rows. I used to to haul dirt to my house for a week.

Didn't think of that, I'll look.

Found one down around Louisville for $10K, 9370 Eagle, 3406B, 15spd, air ride, good rubber and decent bed. Probably should just call him and buy it, but I can't get away to go look.

Chris

Back