Truckers, lets see your rigs!

got my signs on today. also added some chrome center caps..
photobucket-13776-1333569732318.jpg

a little load from earlier today
photobucket-6548-1333564239916.jpg

fact

You know that flat bumper is going to just kill your fuel mileage.
cab overs were more aerodynamic then conventionals in thier day even though they didn't look it i like the way they look ( growing up in socal as a kid they were everywhere my dad had several)

cab overs were more aerodynamic then conventionals in thier day even though they didn't look it i like the way they look ( growing up in socal as a kid they were everywhere my dad had several)

You missed his post about him just giving me a hard time.

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwMjI0LTAwMzI5LmpwZw.jpg

I'll finally get this on the road this week. Got the blown head gasket fixed and got it uprated from 430/470hp to 485hp cause supposedly you get better fuel mileage than with the 500 tune. To be done. New seat, bumper, stacks, super singles, drive fenders, polished wheels----ahhhhh my wallet is gonna start crying.

View attachment 34563
welcome to the club, however mine just got more expensive than a $2k gasket.

Thanks (I think). It has 931k on it and I don't think it was ever rebuilt. There was a 1/4" piece of fire ring missing in the head gasket but it didn't torch the block or head. So now it took care of my pressurized coolant system and most of my blowby.

View attachment 34563
welcome to the club, however mine just got more expensive than a $2k gasket.

Thanks (I think). It has 931k on it and I don't think it was ever rebuilt. There was a 1/4" piece of fire ring missing in the head gasket but it didn't torch the block or head. So now it took care of my pressurized coolant system and most of my blowby.

Can I play? Does a little, baby Class 6 truck count? :hehe:

Rollin'.....in my 8.2.....with my winders down so my bush can blow....

moto_0300.jpg

Haulin' ASS!!!!! 50mph @ 2900 rpm? Ludicrous. LOL

moto_0301.jpg

Dropped liner?
Cracked flange on #5. #6 doesn't look much better and #4 is questionable so I'm just doing all 6 for around $12k with a new head.:rockwoot::doh:

Oh heard last week KW MAY be offering gliders! I got 2 phone calls in one day about it so I called Columbus (tired of the idiots at Dayton), The salesman said he wasn't sure but he did see paperwork on his desk with the word "glider" on it and he said he's never seen that before! Waiting on a call back.........:woohoo: Phuck ISX!

Cracked flange on #5. #6 doesn't look much better and #4 is questionable so I'm just doing all 6 for around $12k with a new head.:rockwoot::doh:

Oh heard last week KW MAY be offering gliders! I got 2 phone calls in one day about it so I called Columbus (tired of the idiots at Dayton), The salesman said he wasn't sure but he did see paperwork on his desk with the word "glider" on it and he said he's never seen that before! Waiting on a call back.........:woohoo: Phuck ISX!

Damn sorry to hear that.

I'm sure KW is sick of the damn things as well, I think when they have to work on the trucks before they even make it to a dealer is making them change their minds. There goes all of peterbilts business. LoL

Can I play? Does a little, baby Class 6 truck count? :hehe:

Rollin'.....in my 8.2.....with my winders down so my bush can blow....

moto_0300.jpg

Haulin' ASS!!!!! 50mph @ 2900 rpm? Ludicrous. LOL

moto_0301.jpg

LMFAO @ Jory "Iceman"

LMFAO @ Jory "Iceman"

Caaaannnndy Cane.....CaaAAAAAAndy Cane.....

:hehe:

Dayum rock place screwed me 700 pounds. I bought 6 tons of rock....got 11,300 pounds in stead of 12,000 according to the scales at the mill. I want my $20 back. LOL

I will try and put some pics of my old 1995.

Attachments

• pete2.jpg
    pete2.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 0
  • pete3.jpg
    pete3.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 0
  • pete4.jpg
    pete4.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 0
  • pete 1.jpg
    pete 1.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 0

I got a call yesterday about it too! Got my fingers crossed. When you hear, let me know and I'll do the same.

Back