Truckers, lets see your rigs!

This is becoming a too regular thing...
5umave2e.jpg

So, Rick, what's the deal? You runnin' fast or what? Are they just bored and need something to do? What did he write ya for?

This picture... Was actually because I took the scenic route that just happened to be a road next to the road with scales lol.

However I was legal gross and my log book was good... So he decided to let me just go on my way instead of turning me around.

Last week however was a different deal...

This picture... Was actually because I took the scenic route that just happened to be a road next to the road with scales lol.

However I was legal gross and my log book was good... So he decided to let me just go on my way instead of turning me around.

Last week however was a different deal...

LOL.. Whats a LEGAL log book ??? :poke:

When the cop asks you for your log book, and you ask him which one, you might have a problem...

Sent from my flashscan v2

Mines not hot... Sits in the floor in the AC. It's the sheets hidden in my other folder that are crispy.

Lord have mercy!!!!! What are y'all gonna do when they make e-logs and black boxes mandatory in every truck on the road? I pray it never happens but there's people in DC fightin like hell to make it happen.

Lord have mercy!!!!! What are y'all gonna do when they make e-logs and black boxes mandatory in every truck on the road? I pray it never happens but there's people in DC fightin like hell to make it happen.

That's the day I quit... No joke

cheat them. The more electronics the easier it is.

So does a log book require more than 7th grade math? What is so hard about it?

Cheating them starts to confuse me... It's not the filling them out legally that gets me, it's the rest that does.

Back