Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Ok all of you electronic Cat/ Glider guys.

My dad and I are pulling a C15 out of a FLD to sell. We have got all of the wiring harness all unplugged neatly from the truck. There is one more loom of wires going though the firewall that goes into the fuse box. All of the wires are white. Do I cut all of
Them to pull through the firewall or do I try to humanely disconnect them for the next guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dad and I are pulling a C15 out of a FLD to sell. We have got all of the wiring harness all unplugged neatly from the truck. There is one more loom of wires going though the firewall that goes into the fuse box. All of the wires are white. Do I cut all of
Them to pull through the firewall or do I try to humanely disconnect them for the next guy?

If you cut the wiring you could tag them.

I wouldn't even provide the harness...

I agree, trash it it has no value. Unless someone is going to install that motor in another FLD it's useless. We've bought quite a few take out engines and the cab to engine harness is never used.

I don't know where the truck harness ends and the engine wiring harness begins.

What has the plug I unhooked off the firewall that has a plug with a plastic threaded collar? Probably had 10-15 pins?

I don't know where the truck harness ends and the engine wiring harness begins.

What has the plug I unhooked off the firewall that has a plug with a plastic threaded collar? Probably had 10-15 pins?

Engine harness only goes from ECM to engine sensors which is the plug on the left side of the ECM. Everything on the right plug is junk

I've looked and looked and can't find anything wrong with this thing yet...
6625b6fe65c5a2cd1c8a7e31dd8d0fe6.jpg

I agree, trash it it has no value. Unless someone is going to install that motor in another FLD it's useless. We've bought quite a few take out engines and the cab to engine harness is never used.

Whats it worth? Its a 375 hp 6NZ. I would say a good core. The only history we have on it is that it started putting oil in the water and the owner parked it. That was back in 2012.

It is complete from flywheel to fan and from ECM to turbo. I know half of the accessories are no good any more, but it is 100% complete.

Really?! I figured you'd both be hating on it because it is a short hood!

But damn that thing is gorgeous! I love small bunk A's!

The only time you'll see me hate on short hoods is 379's and such.
I'm not a "OMG it's not a long hood truck, it's worthless" kinda guys.
My gripe is hoods that slope. I LOVE short hood A's and 359's. The hoods are flat still. Just like the fact I like B's, they are short hoods but I like those trucks as well.

Now a 379 short hood, yea no thanks. Not unless someone has put an exhd grill shell on and modified the hood. Then I'm all game.

The only time you'll see me hate on short hoods is 379's and such.
I'm not a "OMG it's not a long hood truck, it's worthless" kinda guys.
My gripe is hoods that slope. I LOVE short hood A's and 359's. The hoods are flat still. Just like the fact I like B's, they are short hoods but I like those trucks as well.

Now a 379 short hood, yea no thanks. Not unless someone has put an exhd grill shell on and modified the hood. Then I'm all game.
This. My thoughts exactly

Back