Truckers, lets see your rigs!

From the Broom County Fair this past weekend. Both trucks are pulling great. We have both of them pulling right behind one another. Dad was 2' ahead of me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEX2ElnFUxo

Few pictures taken by a local photographer.

image1_zpsiytxcxib.jpg

image2_zps7ckgq94y.jpg

IMG_5504_zpsuwlrh09e.jpg

Last edited:
If they would have it on the weekend it would draw many more I suspect, that is one I would try to go to, but during the week is impossible.

I agree with you but unfortunately I don't see them moving it anytime soon. They didn't have the big turnout I was hoping for because of the rain. Horton's and the Hume Supply International expressed interest but were worried about the rain. Last year actually produced a better turnout with lower payouts. They split into two classes this year; a hot class and street stock class. Here is the video of the hot class:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ypPiJdITT4w

You're probably right. They would have won the workstock and probably first and second in the hot class.

They didn't get the top two spots in the hot class at Wilmington, but there was a good turnout.

If it tells you much about that so called road truck, jfaulkner just set up the programming on a truck that will do around 1100 to the tires and it doesn't smoke with 1000hp injector, that one does. They may work that FLD, but not with the programming that they run while pulling.

I was gonna say, that FLD was freakin hot!

Also, that cabover at the end was a runnin SOB too.

Guess my truck belongs in the show room stock with a defuels tune or something if that's street.

I was gonna say, that FLD was freakin hot!

Also, that cabover at the end was a runnin SOB too.
Don't know why Scott is still rocking the Cummins C on the side. Been a 40pin cat since he finally gave up on the N14.

I don't think we'd even compete in the "stock" class!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did Kay's Pete run at Whitney point? That was a real runner when he has it dialed in. Was Ralph there? I see his truck was makin just shy of 1300 at the tire back in the day....

How did Kay's Pete run at Whitney point? That was a real runner when he has it dialed in. Was Ralph there? I see his truck was makin just shy of 1300 at the tire back in the day....

Yes Kay's Pete was there. It is a running bastard but it also looks like it was rode hard and put away wet a few to many times.

Deneen hasn't been around in quite a few years.

Yes Kay's Pete was there. It is a running bastard but it also looks like it was rode hard and put away wet a few to many times.

Deneen hasn't been around in quite a few years.

Yea, he's not scared to run it. Nice guy too. I think the look is kind of for a sleeper effect. He's got some cool **** under the hood for sure
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BL34T71nhM8

They didn't get the top two spots in the hot class at Wilmington, but there was a good turnout.

If it tells you much about that so called road truck, jfaulkner just set up the programming on a truck that will do around 1100 to the tires and it doesn't smoke with 1000hp injector, that one does. They may work that FLD, but not with the programming that they run while pulling.

That's interesting info. An I agree there is no way they work it at that level. I think it's funny when they roll in with the FLD with a single axle bumper pull trailer hooked to it for the golf cart.

Don't know why Scott is still rocking the Cummins C on the side. Been a 40pin cat since he finally gave up on the N14.

I was wondering the same thing. I didn't know for sure it was a cat as I've never seen it up real close but you can see yellow paint on the engine when it drives by.

Don't that just bug the chit out of you.

Guess they are building 70 pins to go in them.

Is that why they have only had one truck out recently?

I don't think we'd even compete in the "stock" class!

Be a good vacation for you guys, load up and come play in the Midwest next summer. You've got a place to stay for free here!

Yea, he's not scared to run it. Nice guy too. I think the look is kind of for a sleeper effect. He's got some cool **** under the hood for sure

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BL34T71nhM8

That's not the truck they had at Whitney Point last weekend. Unless they painted stripes on it since on then. It is a running ***** that's for sure. Rumor is it has a C18 in it.

Maybe they're going for the sleeper look but they sure as hell could was it and clean the road grime off of it.

Be a good vacation for you guys, load up and come play in the Midwest next summer. You've got a place to stay for free here!

It would be fun to go on tour. If only our trucks ran a little better and looked a little nicer.

Back