Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I was no turbo expert on big cubic inch stuff so I was gonna keep my mouth shut but that didn’t look right to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice spread in LCM. Can I get your autograph?:clap:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    426.5 KB · Views: 0
I was no turbo expert on big cubic inch stuff so I was gonna keep my mouth shut but that didn’t look right to me.

Looks like a box 1496 988 0000 borg, go to charger for most electronic engines.

Square port mechanicals use notoriously large exhaust housings, but when you figure a new 425hp 3406B 4mg prefix only needed 19psi of boost to make that power than you realize why they had them sized that way, all about low velocity and high flow.

Looks like a box 1496 988 0000 borg, go to charger for most electronic engines.

Square port mechanicals use notoriously large exhaust housings, but when you figure a new 425hp 3406B 4mg prefix only needed 19psi of boost to make that power than you realize why they had them sized that way, all about low velocity and high flow.

Like I said I leave actual info to guys like you. When I looked at it though that exhaust housing looked wrong for a fire breathing mechanical engine. Lol

That’s what I was going to ask. Who does that stereo keep awake?

It is the truck.... Just doesn't mention his name anywhere-only the owner

Sorry. Thought it was the truck you always put up. my bad

Correct, that’s the truck I drive and the interior shot they used is even my picture from earlier this year lol. The outside shots were shot by Rob at 2016 guilty by association truck show.
When they shot the truck last year the interior wasn’t finished like it is as pictured, it has smaller stacks on it, different bumper, one piece windows.

Like they stated, I’m just not mentioned. Truck never worked enough to even mention before I got back in it. It either sat in the barn or was getting worked on.

Correct, that’s the truck I drive and the interior shot they used is even my picture from earlier this year lol. The outside shots were shot by Rob at 2016 guilty by association truck show.
When they shot the truck last year the interior wasn’t finished like it is as pictured, it has smaller stacks on it, different bumper, one piece windows.

Like they stated, I’m just not mentioned. Truck never worked enough to even mention before I got back in it. It either sat in the barn or was getting worked on.

Article says 650hp. Must be where all your bsfcs keep goin. Lol

Article says 650hp. Must be where all your bsfcs keep goin. Lol

Not sure where that number came from. Assuming the tune he was told he had.

It’s got a “600” file in it now. Probably gonna have to dial the fuel back a little on the bottom side. It’ll smoke pretty good unless you’re real smooth back into the throttle.
It runs a little better and, as long as you don’t go below 1400ish, it’s a touch more manageable on the egts but will still get plenty warm.

Last edited:
Presented without comment but with apologies
a950c4d63150c6edfbbb663c8ef15c22.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I’m diese guy, but above all a technology geek. I like seeing innovation, but I think what needs focus right now is not full electric. Diesel/electric seems to work well for rail, why not OTR stuff? It would be less of a leap, until battery/solar junk is improved even more than it has been.

Maybe they’ll even make electric trucks that rattle and stink in the future!
Or Hydrogen power that rolls actual clouds instead of smoke LOL

I’m diese guy, but above all a technology geek. I like seeing innovation, but I think what needs focus right now is not full electric. Diesel/electric seems to work well for rail, why not OTR stuff? It would be less of a leap, until battery/solar junk is improved even more than it has been.

Maybe they’ll even make electric trucks that rattle and stink in the future!
Or Hydrogen power that rolls actual clouds instead of smoke LOL

Rail doesnt really have weight restrictions..

Avg OTR semi weighs 30-35k empty, some dip into mid 20k range empty... run ~1500 miles on 300 gallon fill-up

Maybe some P&D/shuttle trucks that run local that are never really full weight wise could do it.. still need 500 mile range on a tank

Rail doesnt really have weight restrictions..

Avg OTR semi weighs 30-35k empty, some dip into mid 20k range empty... run ~1500 miles on 300 gallon fill-up

Maybe some P&D/shuttle trucks that run local that are never really full weight wise could do it.. still need 500 mile range on a charge

I don't think they're there yet. But the cost per KWHR and weight per KWHR for the batteries is going down every year. But I do agree just not very feasible right now, only short operations in warmer climates.

Wasn't until recently LP/CNG trucks able to get 4-500 mile range or better out of them.. filling stations definetly helped..
Usually those where reserved for dedicated city equipment.. buses have gone diesel electric in areas..
Dayton/Columbus/Cincinnati ohio have dedicated electric buses but they are attached to a suspended cable for power along with various clean energy version and straight diesel power to back everything up

Back