Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Is there any advantage to running a bigger injector and milder fuel settings on a 3406b? I'm buying injectors anyway but I'm not sure which I want to go with a turbo yet so I don't know how much fuel it'll want yet.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Lol that’s all easy compared to the rear gear euro engines. Change the air compressor on a DD13/15 in a Cascadia or an EGR cooler/Valve on a Maxxforce and you’ll beg for a KW clutch.

True. But i expect more from paccar. Rear geartrain is fine for tiltcabs. Across the pond*bdh*

Its removeable. But the bolts are all tied into the battery box and hood skirts

The best is the non air ride cab t600's that those bolts also hold the front cab mounts. Know I have done much worse clutch jobs (Mack),but like you said paccar should know better.

The best is the non air ride cab t600's that those bolts also hold the front cab mounts. Know I have done much worse clutch jobs (Mack),but like you said paccar should know better.

I did a 2012 w900, rear motor mounts are on the same bolts as the crossmember and front cab mounts. I give pete credit, They used the same chitty mount design as their siblings kw thru those years, just not as much other chit held on with the same bolts

Last edited:
Got this one today. Custom air ride seat repair technique I’ve never seen before. Tried to lower the seat and was surprised when it didn’t go down. Silly truckdrivers.
fc426878ef217eed1935273f5e425924.jpg

Got this one today. Custom air ride seat repair technique I’ve never seen before. Tried to lower the seat and was surprised when it didn’t go down. Silly truckdrivers.
fc426878ef217eed1935273f5e425924.jpg

If you can extract it. Ya can put it in the reciever of your truck, hang some moo ballz of it an go oral some coal

On my A model he original Detroit engine mounts use the same bolts as the rear spring hangars.

Lol that’s all easy compared to the rear gear euro engines. Change the air compressor on a DD13/15 in a Cascadia or an EGR cooler/Valve on a Maxxforce and you’ll beg for a KW clutch.

the days of my life wasted on maxxforce egr.

Worst trans I have ever pulled was a twin stick triple counter mack with an air over hydraulic booster mounted to the frame, and grooves worn into the pilot on the input shaft in a DM600.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone ever deal with Fitzgerald gliders?
One of the guys my dad does work for is one of those people who makes big impulse buys without any research. Anyways he bought a fitz cascadia with a 60 series and step deck fairly cheap from a guy and wants to haul around Texas/Oklahoma with it.
My uncle said when he worked at freightliner both in Waco and ft worth they didn’t like to mess with them.
Are they that bad that dealers don’t want to touch them, or is that a common thing with glider kits?

Anyone ever deal with Fitzgerald gliders?
One of the guys my dad does work for is one of those people who makes big impulse buys without any research. Anyways he bought a fitz cascadia with a 60 series and step deck fairly cheap from a guy and wants to haul around Texas/Oklahoma with it.
My uncle said when he worked at freightliner both in Waco and ft worth they didn’t like to mess with them.
Are they that bad that dealers don’t want to touch them, or is that a common thing with glider kits?

I don’t think there is an issue with Fitzgerald and dealers. But if you have a Fitzgerald built engine you will need a good dealer.

The few trucks we've had through the shop have been close to OEM quality finish.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Back