Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Both....got a full level 1, good thing I was legal weight for the road I was on cuz 108,500 is 3500 pounds over for the interstate.

Those Idaho CVSA troopers are sneaky. They have full state police authority as well as DOT authority, some drive the 3/4 pickups with the toppers and some have the dodge magnums. I've been pulled over by Idaho state police for no reason other than to check my logbook.

108,540lbs Gross
0913121331.jpg

Gotta love the inspections.. and the Stupid looks i get when I tell them I don't have to run a Logbook

I like the dash in my 07, but the Pete Corvette style dash is just classy

God trucks used to have style...
They still do have style! Junk is a style!
Volvo.2009.VNL780.011.jpg

Friend sent me this today. KY is using boots to impound trucks.:hehe:
attachment.php

Attachments

• boot.jpg
    boot.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 0
Some places have 2 chain minimum to pull out of the building. Although at almost 255k gross your not stopping fast enough to pitch one off.

You are right it was just the first thing that grabbed me when I saw that picture. I saw one of those b trains pull into a steel place in Chicago one time and there was 11/4 round bar stacked from the floor to the top of the side kit I don't have a clue what that truck weighed but I brought in 5 bundles and weighed 80K

Nothing I love more than trucking in the rain...
uzegy7e9.jpg

I was pickin up a circuit breaker lol. I also had to rig for our crane in that mess...

Back