Truckers, lets see your rigs!

The dirty b1tch let me down tonight.....800 miles into a 900 mile day my lift pump started leaking.....so here I sit in three forks mt until tomorrow when I can get it fixed...... :(

The dirty b1tch let me down tonight.....800 miles into a 900 mile day my lift pump started leaking.....so here I sit in three forks mt until tomorrow when I can get it fixed...... :(

Dude, I can't believe that's where you broke down!!! I broke down there when driving from Tacoma,Washington to Columbia,South Carolina when I was in the Air Force. The Lois and Clark Inn is not bad and the little Chinese place at the end of the street is pretty good.

I'm not IN town, I'm by the pilot truck stop sitting at the diesel shop next to Teasers. Waiting for freightliner to deliver a fuel pump so I can get the Fawk outta here and get home

No sh1t....I'm angry at that dirty b1tch.....no wash for her this weekend

Any of you guys ever seen the back of the Air Compressor Blown off? On our 6x6 Pete with a Cat it for some reason decided to blow the back of the Compressor off but i dunno why

Any of you guys ever seen the back of the Air Compressor Blown off? On our 6x6 Pete with a Cat it for some reason decided to blow the back of the Compressor off but i dunno why

Engines with some miles and blow-by that someone tries to slow down will send crud to the comp. valves and do that if a valve sticks. Even seen a plugged dryer do it before.

Last edited:
Hell yeah! Got my new fuel pump on and got home about 10:30 Saturday night. I'm in Bismark ND now

Blowing Damn hard up here in willishole ND. at 101,000 pounds the best I can do is 60mph

Last couple days I heard southern Alberta was pushing 60mph wind off the mountains too.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Wouldn't surprise me. It's always blowing like a wh0re in southern Alberta

Got my truckin buddies with me tonight LOL

syge5epu.jpg

I'm guessing the swing brake wasn't set? Or?

Swing pin came out! This was a guy I know, happened last year. This is why I always wrap a small 1/4" chain around the pin itself when I haul one! You never the condition of the equipment you are about to haul at 70mph......oops, I meant 55mph!LOL

the rest of my week. These pics were in the cascade range in Oregon on highway 12 west of Yakima
a6a7udu8.jpg

5ynumeme.jpg

uzyqu3u2.jpg

uveseset.jpg

vasetady.jpg

Back