Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Yes sir, instead off peeling off 500 dollar chunks it's $1000,$2000, $5,000 etc. next thing you know your wondering what you got yourself into lol

Also anything that comes in a yellow package or box is actuatually made off gold, it's priced that way anyhow lol

This... Everyone disses cat because they say they are unaffordable to work on. The prices really aren't that far away from cummins stuff.

Around where I live its about 5-7000 dollars cheaper to inframe a cat than an ISX

This is the probably the only time in my life anyone will ever hear me say this, but..."Go green"

Get to upgrade from my rookie spread to the bosses trailer this week while his E model kitty suffers from a broken crank.

I SWEARRR I seen you today runnin on highway 34 on the IL side goin westbound into Burlington, IA?!?! I will say the truck was a Western Star...had an identical paint job as yours, and had straight pipes on it n almost made me reach for a towel to clean my shorts up when it came screamin by me...I was rollin hot in a locals international we're borrowing atm..

and ooo believe me I completely understand about maintnence, upkeep, and repairs on a semi..i currently own a KW T600 with a PEEC 3406C...its been a joy..:doh:

Nope wasn't me. Took that pic at the Ft wayne truckstop in Indiana and I'm on my way up to Fridley MN right now.

Saw this guy today.. [ame="http://s1106.photobucket.com/user/loganthomas/media/3F982BE6-052D-4DBC-AFD7-28AF6E327E3E.jpg.html"]3F982BE6-052D-4DBC-AFD7-28AF6E327E3E.jpg Photo by loganthomas | Photobucket[/ame]

Why so short? Lol
y2y2abe6.jpg

Bumpin in Minneapolis today and I'm switching the gauges over to red LED.

Attachments

• Capture11_44_35.jpg
    Capture11_44_35.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture11_45_9.jpg
    Capture11_45_9.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 0
photo.jpg
Posted up outside Enid,OK waiting for 2 John Deere shears(feller bunchers) last Friday. The looks we got from the locals! Guess they don't have trees that big in Oklahoma! LOL

I sure wish you'd drop a buncher off at my house and let me use it for a weekend. :poke: I'm only 40 mins from Enid. :D

About that Jory! They were doing some right of way maintenance between Woodward/Mooreland & Enid on a major transmission high line. Serious though, if I had known, you were more than welcome to use one all weekend! FREE! LOL

Me & the DOC could've sat back and enjoyed drinkin beer while you worked!

Last edited:
Serious though, if I had known, you were more than welcome to use one all weekend! FREE! LOL

Me & the DOC could've sat back and enjoyed drinkin beer while you worked!

Seriously....you know now!!! Anything that will destroy cedar tree rapidly is welcome. Not sure if a feller buncher would work on them very well, but a rotary forestry head will. :rockwoot:

Keep my in mind. ;) I've been nickel and dimin' them with a shear on a skidsteer. Kinda like wissin' in the wind sometimes.

There will be another 70 mile section coming up soon, if I head up that way I'll let you know! On a side note, they were telling me about a huge cottonwood tree they cut that was 7-1/2' across!

Back