True crew cab second gen paint color?

Morse

Diesel
I'm currently having a 94 crew cab longbed restored. Well, paint should be sprayed this week, then it's off for the 4x4 conversion/performane parts by turbomatt1 here on the forum. He's already got the parts and long arm lift.
At this point in my life, light tan with a moderate lift and stock wheels and tires would fit me, but I want it to stand out for my kids to have fun riding around in. They're 10 and 13. Against my style, I've already purchased a new set of 24x12 black rockstars and a set of 37x13.50 24 interco m16 tires.
Should I shoot for standing out with a grabber, Laguna seca, or Cosmo blue color with a flat black hood and grill, or a typical charcoal/silver? Opinions are appreciated. What will be the best combo for my kids to love and for me not to puke? I have to tell the early in the upcoming week.

Oh yeah, I also have a new bodystyle bumper with fog lights on the way, a really cool light bar, a winch, etc for it.

Last edited:
I wish I had one of those and I've love to see pictures, but I can't comment on the 'just to stand out' thing, little too much of that around here for my taste.

I say go modest and the people who appreciate that truck for what it is will enjoy it, rather than the orgy of flat billers you'll have following you by swaggin' it out.

Hugger Orange or Kawasaki Green with the matte black hood.....black wheels...and trim, emblems, exhaust, etc.....

Back