Trusted Performance Announces Sponsorship

Trusted

Trusted Performance Announces Sponsorship of Sonic_Superduty

Fort Worth, TX (May 04, 2009) – Trusted Performance announce that they have offered a full sponsorship to Lance Livingston (Sonic_Superduty) for the 2009 Season. Trusted Performance will be providing Livingston with his fuel systems (Stage I, II and III) as well as an oil / fuel filter delete kit and turbocharger.

Livingston has proven himself to be quite a force to be reckoned with on the tug-a-truck circuit. In addition, he plans to take his truck (aka cookie monster) into the competitive 2.6 sled pulling area to compete against some of the best Cummins and Duramax powered trucks around

“We feel that Lance is an up and coming force in the diesel community,” says Andy Bennett, owner of Trusted Performance. “He is looking to take his 6.0 Power Stroke into a new arean and we are excited to help him reach his horsepower and performance goals.”

Look for Livingston to be an up and coming force this year!

Wat to go and good luck to both of you....I am sure trusted will be a great improvement to Sonic and his quest that he is embarking on

I think Lance's first event will be the 4x4 Jamboree. He was waiting on heads when I was there on Fri. so I think it depends on how quick all his parts show up.

Lavon

In Lima? Figures it's the 15th-17th, I have free tickets to Norwalk that weekend Oh well.

Congrats Lance on the sponsorship, it's later in the year but maybe I'll see you at the Geauga Fair or........

Well let me just start by saying,Im extremely thankful for having Trusted performance at my side this year!! I have really sat back for the past 2 years gathering info on whats goin to have to be done to make a 2.6 puller AND BE COMPETITIVE here in ohio that is. It seem Im gonna be doing battle with some of the baddest D-MAXES and CUMMINS around. then I have found Trusted performance, I really believe they will have me where I want to be with my truck as far as this year goes, and all of the boys at trusted know how FULL my hands really are for this year:bang but I think if all goes well I will be able to make some jaws drop and make some confusion. How ever I will still be doing my TUG-A-TRUCK here in ohio which is a huge and still growing sport (corey atley just put a concrete pad in,and I happen to get an invite). for more info and pics/vids of the truck doing her dirty work please visit MySpace.com - Well Finally my HEADS are comming in!!! - 22 - Male - WAYNESFIELD, Ohio - MySpace.com - Well Finally my HEADS are comming in!!! - 22 - Male - WAYNESFIELD, Ohio - www.myspace.com/strokerboy

. Once again I would like to thank everyone at TRUSTED PERFORMANCE for being a part of TEAM COOKIE MONSTER 09!! The first pull will be MAY 15th at VAN WERT,OHIO (tug) and MAY 16th at wapakoneta,ohio (biggest tug of the year) both during 4-wheel jamboree of Lima,Ohio.:rockwoot:

That is awesome. Congrats Lance even though you stopped over and showed us. To all the guys at Trusted I can say that I don't think you guys are going to be dissapointed at all with your choice.

Yeah, once Lance gets up and running, we will start playing around with some different combinations. Hopefully his tranny can hold what we have in store for him.

Sweet dude!!! Trusted is a great group of guys to work with!! I have the stage 1 and crossover. Awesome kits

Back