Trusted Performance Stage II Fuel Kit

Trusted

Hey Guys,

I took back a Stage II fuel kit yesterday. The original purchaser is a good friend and he is going through some very personal matters, none of which I'm willing to discuss here.

But what I have is a Stage II fuel kit (which includes the Stage I) for sale. It has never been installed and we have gone through the kit, replaced the parts that needed to be replaced and fixed the lines.

We are selling this kit as used even know if has never been installed. We will still warranty it and treat it like a new kit; I just cannot sell it as a new kit since it went out the door once.

We are offering this kit for $700 shipped (US or CANADA).

The description of our stage II kit can be found here http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50384

FuelStageII.jpg

I will try and get a few photos of the actual kit tomorrow. Some of the red anodizing has been scuffed but other than that, the kit is basically perfect.

Cab on install. The turbo needs to be removed and the driver’s side exhaust manifold needs to be moved back towards the firewall.

The plugs in the back of the cylinder head are difficult to get to with the up-pipes there. To make the install go a little quicker, loosening the passengers side up-pipes and laying them back against the firewall would make it much easier. We rate this as a 12 hour install (2 for the Stage I kit and 10 for the Stage II kit). Many people can beat that time and there are others that take longer. So, we feel that is a good rough estimate.

If you are comfortable R&Ring your turbo, you can do this install. It isn’t the easiest install because of the limited space behind the heads, but it is well worth it.

Back