TS Convoy 2010?

i was kinda wondering the same thing, ohio had a nice convoy last year... ill look around.

Is there a convoy from Indiana going to TS?

Hey I think this year I will be heading back to IN with you guys after TS. I have my leave planned out to start the 6th and end the 17th so I can come home for a bit.

all skatin' on 18's....

Sorry, I am only interpreting what Ben's signature is screaming.

all skatin' on 18's....

Sorry, I am only interpreting what Ben's signature is screaming.

lol you're such a dick kyle....

you're such a hard@$$ you cant even fill out your sig. You'll like those "skatin 18's" when I am pullin your turd down to TS.

We are leaving out of Columbus, IN Friday morning probably early, I'll get a time together and let people know when. We'll try and get a few spots together to meet up

i'll be leaving Jasper,IN friday morning early. anyone close to me heading that way? hey CPSimpson- what way do you take?

lol you're such a dick kyle....

you're such a hard@$$ you cant even fill out your sig. You'll like those "skatin 18's" when I am pullin your turd down to TS.

Yeah, b/c if I filled it out, it would just be another slow, rusty turd, 24v with a VP44.

I am so ready to go. hopefully truck is together and running good.

Are you taking the 1/2 ton or your 6.7? You brining cornhole boards again this year? I will be bringing a Dana 80 home with me so I dunno if I'll have room for mine.

Are you taking the 1/2 ton or your 6.7? You brining cornhole boards again this year? I will be bringing a Dana 80 home with me so I dunno if I'll have room for mine.

hoping to bring the 03. i will be bringing boards for sure.

What time are you planning on hitting the louisville area?

It takes about an hour and 45 minutes to get to Louisville from Cincinnati, but I am not sure what time or day we are leaving. Most likely early Thursday or Friday.

Back