Ts Mp8 06-07

Amish Elegance

Schadenfreude
For Sale: TS MP8 for 06-07.

Posting for a friend.

Originally purchased for his Company truck. Changed jobs, no more truck. No longer has need for the box. Worked fine when removed.

If I had a truck handy in that year, I'd double check it but I have no reason to suspect any issue. I had the box in hand last week. All harnesses and connectors are in good shape.

$125 plus shipping from 49046.

The gentleman isn't real internet savvy. He may not have a paypal account. Work out an arrangement you're comfortable with. He is a straight shooter, a man of his word. I'll vouch for his character for purposes of sale.

Call John @ 269-838-8544

No hagglers, pranks, or late calls please. The guy just wants to sell his box. At that price, I told him it'd move quickly here.

Thanks for looking.

Yes, give him a call. As I said, he's not a member here just a friend of mine looking to move a box. Work out something you both are comfortable with. I will vouch for him holding up his end of the deal.

I'll also add: I'm not sure what they charge, but if you send it in, TS can reprogram this module for any year common rail for a small fee. Check with them if you're interested.

Back