TS MVP...... First impressions

Well..... Any info Tim? how'd she do?

Welp... The 3+ year old scotch-lock on my FMS ground took a poo at 30 feet out Friday night... seeing as how the MVP was the only working boost fooler I had when the FMS shut off and it was trying to go through the FMS to the ECM, I had a *slight*problem LOL

I bet the truck was only making about 150 hp down the track... It was a long drive home LOL

Chip helped me diagnose the problem this morning, so I should have it lined out when I get home.

well, that sucks, officially

you are telling me LOL

The worst part is that the Track Manager was plugging the hell out of the Comp D race as I pulled into the water box and told the crowd about all the quick diesels that should be there.... "Like that blue one in the right lane"

Needless to say, I think the crowd was less than impressed LOL

No biggie, I will redeem myself Friday... It just sucks that I get a fueling gremlin for the 1st time ever about 30 feet from the beams :bang

I saw a dyno graph were the box made 100hp over stock and close too 150on TQ

SAE corrected on a Superflow dyno I call the place AREA 54

over what the truck dynoed b4 the box was added and it moved the powerband way up

Mayb friday we might see what it does stacked with a redline if Dennis would b so kind :poke:

Last edited:
It wont b long b4 they are released mayb a week or 2 ,, waiting on a few things so they can start shipping thats all

well hopefully i can still sell my dummy box and pick up the MVP instead, but i have a feeling you prolly cant give a vp44 smarty away these days

you are telling me LOL

The worst part is that the Track Manager was plugging the hell out of the Comp D race as I pulled into the water box and told the crowd about all the quick diesels that should be there.... "Like that blue one in the right lane"

Needless to say, I think the crowd was less than impressed LOL

No biggie, I will redeem myself Friday... It just sucks that I get a fueling gremlin for the 1st time ever about 30 feet from the beams :bang

i bet jason was like oh sh1t, another ones gonna blow up, but i bet the fans won't care because they will see everybody friday night and they have always seen me miss 3rd:redx:

But on a good note i know the Afros by the water box really don't like diesels:st::ylsuper::fish::dead-horse-fast2::hump:

I saw a dyno graph were the box made 100hp over stock and close too 150on TQ

SAE corrected on a Superflow dyno I call the place AREA 54

How does it make over 100hp without tapping the pump? Alot of people have been trying to figure this one out over the years maybe Dennis and team made a breakthrough?

well hopefully i can still sell my dummy box and pick up the MVP instead, but i have a feeling you prolly cant give a vp44 smarty away these days

I'll take it if you are giving away. LOL

How does it make over 100hp without tapping the pump? Alot of people have been trying to figure this one out over the years maybe Dennis and team made a breakthrough?

They are just doing things differently than has been done in the past. I can tell you it flat blows my old VA out of the water.

well its good to know that you can still sell them since they are pretty much an over priced superchips programmer

Back