TS Outlaw Race 2007 set for May 12th

JerrodGlover said:
Whats the pulling track look like? Its not the one that they had Diesel Power Challenge at last year is it?
yes it is, but suppose to have more maintance done to it, Stewart is gona be working the track so it should be in good shape, also theres a rumor thats theres a cave right under the track also.

Wonder if " double overtime " will be there? really wanting to see that masterpiece....or in pieces?

Don't Worry About The Pulling Track , We Have Been Working On It . Its In Alot Better Shape Than Than At Diesel Power Challenge , It Was A Mess That Day After 10 Inches Of Rain All Week , And 1 Day To Work It After The Last Event They Had On It Was A Mud Run .
We Have Graded It Down Worked It Up A Couple Times Already , Should Be A Tight Horsepower Track .

Got a call today from Fluidampr.com They will be sponsoring street diesel brackets and street class in the sled pulls. Thanks to Lynn at Fluidampr.

I checked the weather forecast for next weekend,it looks like crap,I hope the weatherman is wrong.

Boy, I wish I could make this one... If it wasn't for, graduation, starting a new job, building a new room on the house for 11 birds (including 3 parrots which have been described to me as "Two year olds with Saber-saws"!), getting my fiancee moved in oh and almost zero money, I'd be there! Hopefully I can make it next year, I may even have a Diesel truck by then!
Have fun and I hope to see some of ya'll down in Hotlanta.
Josiah

Make sure to take plenty of pics not only of the races but before as well, so we can all see the stages of inibriation :hehe:

John

We'll get plenty of pics. David Kennedy will be flying out for Diesel Power magazine coverage also.

The drag racing & sled pull action will also be videotaped and available for purchase after the event on our website.

Sheila

Last edited:
just making sure that there should be enough time to race and then setup to pull later on right?

Yes, Drag racing is usually over by 4:00 at the latest. It is set up to head on over to the fairgrounds for the pulls after the races.

Check out www.tsoutlaw.com for complete info.

Look forward to seeing you in Kentucky.

I can taste the beer and gumbo already...4 more days...WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Astnpwr said:
Sheila, I am glad you got it worked out for the DVD of the event.See yall friday!!

Yea a really smart guy gave me the idea :clap: Thanks by the way Roy. See you on Friday. Have a safe trip in.

Sheila

Back