TS Performance MP-D Monitor Pre-Orders

chevyguy

Handlin Biznez
Just want to let everybody know we are now taking pre-orders for the
MP-D Monitor with Heads-Up Display.
Works with or without aftermaket performance modules!

Optional Heads up Display allows user to select one feature at a time to be displayed on vehical's windshield. No more taking eyes off of the road to check your gauges. No more trying to find a spot so you can see your gauges or monitor. Switch Heads up features on the go.:rockwoot:

Features: EGT's, Boost, Fuel Pressure, RPM's
Stores minimum and maximums of each feature.
Able to reset on the fly or before race or pull.
Adjustable brightness levels.

The Monitors will be ready this week and are going fast. Call and reserve yours today.

The monitors are programmed and working great. We will finish the instructions and start filling the pre orders first.

Dennis

I'm real interested in one...but the funds just aren't there right now....had to buy new injectors this week.
I'm sure I'll bite the bullet and get one soon as I get my other "issues" worked out.

Just checked it out again on y'alls site....must....resist....temptation......

Great looking part.

just buy the dang thing, you know you wanna LOL....i would too if i had the cash, it is a slick looking thing!

LOL "funds arent there right now" like thats ever stopped you before MR new engine and tranny LOL

Dennis, I'm telling you the TDI Hippywagen market needs this product especially since the late model cars have air bags in the A-posts and every other nook and cranny you can think of.

Sounds like we need to get one in here so we can install it and get the readings for the sensors. Anybody got one we can use let me know by sending me an email at randy@tsperformance.com

Randy

(Edit: Randy is talking about a VW Diesel)

Last edited by a moderator:
how much does one of these cost I didn't see a price on your site?

NOt sure on the pricing...but it's sure cool as hell.
I'm diggin mine fo sho.

I just got ine installed ..this thing is awesome..More details later.

wideopen said:
I just got ine installed ..this thing is awesome..More details later.

I'm sure it is. But not sure how to justify more toys to myself :blahblah1: I have been buying too much stuff lately :doh:

wideopen said:
Awwww..but this toy is one of the better ones...

I called and got pricing today :D Maybe Santa McRat will buy me one for Christmas or I will buy him one :ylsuper:

Back