TSD Dyno! Feb 15th 2014

truly03

I was seeing who and what everyone is bringing to the TSD dyno! From what I hear, there will be teams to take home the trophy. I myself do not have enough power. Soon though. I hope to see some unexpected power out there!

More info for those of you, who like me, said..."WTF is TSD."

Truck Source Diesel is set to hold their Diesel Throwdown #3 February 15th 2014! Registration is first come first serve, Classes will remain the same as last show(Fuel Only, Stock Turbo, All Out, Exhibition and Team Competition). To sign up for Team Competition get with us through Facebook or call the shop, 210-654-6767.

San Antonio, Tx

nice shop, just wish their parking lot was a little bigger! LOL

More info for those of you, who like me, said..."WTF is TSD."

Truck Source Diesel is set to hold their Diesel Throwdown #3 February 15th 2014! Registration is first come first serve, Classes will remain the same as last show(Fuel Only, Stock Turbo, All Out, Exhibition and Team Competition). To sign up for Team Competition get with us through Facebook or call the shop, 210-654-6767.

San Antonio, Tx

Yes Yes my bad. I shoulda wrote out the whole thing instead of abbreviating. But yes I hope to see yall out at Truck Source Diesel's event!

I might run my dmax. I have no lift pump at the moment so I am actually curious what it can do

Back